Show Off Your Transmog Sets.

100 Night Elf Druid
From the zombie event in BC before wrath, dont have weapon that matches yet or helm!

I like it because its not in game anymore and its not too flashy or too dull its just nice

I dont really like alot of the other sets.

it was semi hard, just had to kill lots of undead and get tokens and turn em in,
and its semi hard because the undead were EVIL hard lol

That set is one of my favorites I really want it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

1. Tell us where you got your gear. -I got the pieces from Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon and Karazhan!

2. What do you like best about your set. -I love the colors as well as the name of the set (Malorne just rolls off the tongue).

3. Why you chose this set above all others. -I chose this set because it was appealing to me in the sense of the colors and design. The helm is my favorite part; something about having antlers makes me feel like a true druid

4. Was it easy to get your set? - The only part that wasn't easy to acquire on my own was the token from the first boss in Gruuls Lair. I had to bring a shaman friend with me to help get rid of stun effects, fears, etc. I also couldn't 1-man the Chess event in Kara to get to the last boss, which was a bit of a pain. It took me about a month to get all tokens though (I had a terrible bit of luck with the helm >.<)

Edit: Questions from OP post didn't show up.
Edited by Serenial on 11/18/2011 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
From the zombie event in BC before wrath, dont have weapon that matches yet or helm!

I like it because its not in game anymore and its not too flashy or too dull its just nice

it was semi hard, just had to kill lots of undead and get tokens and turn em in,

That set is one of my favorites I really want it.
am not the only one that likes it! finally lol.
I really like ur set
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Im still trying to get my hands on Doomplate Shoulderguards to complete this. Ive been farming this for nearly 3 weeks in Heroic Underbog, but its yet to drop.
Its difficult to find a set of Plate Shoulders coloured purple. There also Justice Bearer's Pauldrons but it doesnt suit the set..not to mention every pally(or plate wearers) will sport this.
If anyone knows any good Plate shoulders coloured purple please write me back.

http://i44.tinypic.com/dokksp.png<------
http://i44.tinypic.com/el1she.png<--------
these are some of my other sets I may plan to use.
Edited by Honeypot on 11/18/2011 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Human Mage
Good ole Dungeon set that you can't get any more. I have always loved the Magister's and will keep it as long as possible. Just recently got back to playing this character and am going through and doing all the achievements and quests possible before moving onto Outland.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Just talking about the 5 Piece:

1. I got thie gear from Nax 25. I obtained this gear back in WotLK when this gear was still the hottest item for shamans. I didn't not "farm" this gear. I earned it!

2. I like the ridiculuously sick graphics of this gear. Just look at them shoulders!!

3. I chose this set because not a lot of people were able to collect the whole set unless they raided with a prety solid guild. When the next patch came out, upgrades for particular pieces of this gear were pretty easy to obtain, so many people just skipped out on trying to get it.

4. This gear wasn't too hard to get as I never really thought that Naxx was a very tough raid, but I didn't farm this gear at a later time. All of this gear I obtained back when T7 & T7.5 was the best to get.

I'm just curious... Did you happen to get that gear when it was current content?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
TBT
1. Tell us where you got your gear.

Most of it is from the justice points vendors in shattrath. Cloak is from the DK finished set at level 58. Wont be using the belt I have, will find a red one. The axe is a blacksmithing project that can be made at exalted with Thorium brotherhood.

2. What do you like best about your set.

Red is a favourite colour. It just fits.

3. Why you chose this set above all others.

Fits a blood death knight to wear red and black.

4. Was it easy to get your set?

Fairly. The weapon was somewhat difficult to get the materials for, but exalted thorium brotherhood is simple now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Transmog? Whats that?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=34405:31628:62866:10218.395:42363:46818:13106:14124.2031:30064:30912:31456:40300

Click bar above equipment, view in 3D, female Blood Elf

Shame it's completely impossible to make at this time. It's quite nice. Sigh....

That's too bad. :-( Absolutely no other shoulder lookalikes? Or other golden options?

1. Combination of the Lightforge set (currently no longer available /sadface) and the Conqueror's set. So...let's see now, I froze Tru's xp at 58 for a while, so I believe I got her Lightforge pieces legitimately at-level. The rest I purchased off of the AH. The mace was a random drop on another alt, so I sent it to Tru to auction and wound up deciding that it completed her look.

2 & 3. It's very paladin-y and very Blood Elf-y, and it's gorgeous! It also looks practical, like she could actually wade into a pack of zombies and not have to rely on her dodge skill to keep from getting hurt. I've had this outfit in mind nearly since I created her. It's also fairly unique; I've yet to see anyone else talking about mogging anything close. Mostly non-tier pallies seem to go for either the entire Lightforge set, or use pieces of the Glorious set instead.

4. Not particularly, no. Took about a month of dungeon-running to get the Lightforge pieces, and I don't remember the AH-ed portion of it being particularly outrageous.
Reply Quote
1) acquired in the old "top" dungeons in classic, plus the staff is almost guaranteed unique (green world dragons drop)

2) not a common set, but a very good druidy look/feel

3) didnt "choose" this set per se, i just have 4/8 of both T1 and T2 >.>

4) it took something along the lines of 50+ runs all told to get this thing...wayyyyy too many trips through lbrs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

- T4 set, helm and gloves from Karazhan (Prince & Curator), Chest from Magtheridon, legs & shoulders from Gruul's Lair. Also you will need a matching belt and boots which drop in Karazhan as well.
- The staff is from The Curator in Kara.

- Personally I like simple yet elegant armor sets that match the class and this set fits the bill very well. I also like sets with helms that leave the head exposed and the collar on this helm matches that perfectly unlike others.

- Its been one of my favorite tiers since it came out. I do love T5/T6 too but I doubt you will see as many people running in T4 as the other two.

- Yes any class can solo Kara (although Chess event can be annoying), some classes could solo Mag/Gruul but if not it only takes 1 other to help you take them out. The only hard part would be the Hands/Helm from Kara as it will be RNG based, Prince and Curator only drop 1 token and you have to wait a whole week before you can run it again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Woot! someone else rockin it!

I don't care for the shoulders from the leather set, though i have them, I decided to replace with these. I love the original chest, but I thought it would be interesting to try this one out + the shirt.

The shoulders: quest item
Chest: druid dungeon set recolour
Legs: pre-wrath event
Gloves: pre-wrath event
Daggers: Pvp'd my butt off. 1785 honor and... like 800? honor.
Shirt: nice lady is Dal
Boots: will be replaced, though I am unsure with what, at this time.

Have not yet found an appropriate belt or set of bracers to do it justice, though I have found about 5 million helms I'd love to use.

It doesn't look originally designed for a rogue, but it still fits, somehow.

I lost my undead slayer sets on the rest of my characters, so this is the only one with it left. Gotta live it up!

No. It's not done yet, but it was incredibly hard to get the initial set, since I did it with so few people and elites were hard to kill back then, and I wasn't anywhere near the level I needed to be to kill them at the time.
Also, I've spent hours finding a pair of shoulders I liked better than the original set ones, and just happened upon the chest. Tons of time to get the honor i needed for the daggers, and still not finished gathering the other pieces I want.

~Nynaeve
Edited by Nyala on 11/18/2011 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TBT

Shoulders/Legs/chest/gloves are from the scourge invasion event before WotLK, no longer obtainable. Weapon is Quel'dalar. Shield, belt, boots and helm are just greens/blues obtained from justice points/rep/purchased

I may have the same model of every other paladin, but I don't have the same colours :)

I chose a red set for my deathknight, and while I have a set with the sun eater in it, I prefer to mix up my characters.

If you did the scourge invasion event, it was fairly easy. Quel'dalar took a while to grind out, but was well worth it. Other pieces were very easy to purchase.
Reply Quote
Paladin http://i.imgur.com/JxBaS.jpg
Level 60 pvp gear with a shield from heroic Ramps

Hunter http://i.imgur.com/Fnp0b.jpg
Darkscale crafted mail, blackened spear, and the best gun in the game from a quest in blasted lands
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Matched up all the gear in the AH.

I think I look cute.

My mage is cute too... I'll post on her next :-)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I think it's a great look for a Mage.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
@Saradrastia: Ezra's x-bow! (Ezra Chatterton/Ephoenix) I may have to see if I can get Bliz to bring it back, at the very least as a replica.

1: Auction house, couple of dungeon runs, and pvp gear for School of Hard Knocks a year or two back. (Speaking of SoHK, ERGH!)

2: Ironically (considering I hate pvp), the shoulders. They're pretty and still druidy without being TOO over-the-top.

3: It was the only set I could find that looked like it might actually belong on a feral druid. I was also trying to see if I could come up with something that used the shoulders since they were too pretty to keep in the bank and my original 'town' dress was the wrong armor type. Robes of the Exalted Got lucky when one of my favorite BC-era staves turned out to match both the 'feel' of the set and the golden trim on the shoulders. Ignore the shirt, I usually wear it because of a lack of bag space. Come on Void Storage!

4: Fairly. Most of the unique pieces I already had stashed in the bank. The body armor is common enough that I didn't wind up paying that much for it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Priest: Something along these lines, perhaps the Twilight cultist shoulders and some kind of ripped shorts. I want some classy looking boots.

DK: T10, haven't decided on the weapon.

Warlock: T4 or T6... still need my T6 robe.

Rogue: T2 most likely, other than T5 I don't particulary care for the Rogue sets.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
TBT

Shoulders, legs, Chestpiece and gloves are the rogue t4 set. Hat is a leatherworking piece I made, with the pattern dropping rarely off of blackheart the inciter in Shadow Labyrinth. The weapons are from Illidan and Lady Vashj. The cloak and belt are from the black temple as well.

It meshes together very well. Dark purple, black, and a bit of dark green to match the skin. Also, have you seen this hat?

All of this stuff is available from TBC content. Although I joined WoW before TBC came out, TBC was the first expansion where I really got into raiding, and I've loved it since. The only thing that can compare to my first Magtheridon, Vashj, and Illidan kills is my first Lich King kill. This set is a mashup of the best time in WoW I had, because it has so many good memories.

Back then, it was not. The only pieces I did not have when transmogrification was announced were the boots and chestpiece, which took one run of Karazhan and Magtheridon respectively.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]