Tracey from Die Like the Rest

Anyone know who this is? the psycho of the realm? yea well i thought this thread would be funny to start. anyone have any hilarious stories of this psycho chick starting drama? Preferably ones that start or end with you ganking her repeatedly.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Who is she? Who are you? Who am I?
Reply Quote
psycho !@#$%. king of the trolls. and i dont give a ^-*! :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The correct answer was nobody, nobody and nobody.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
^
Reply Quote
I like my answer better :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/16/2011 12:34 PMPosted by Spammer
The correct answer was nobody, nobody and nobody.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
And dont reply to this Tracy, its unwanted... I and many others that know your family personally IRL know how you used to make money using Nykki, ur daughter.... thats sick and u deserve to be shot, no further details will be shared as it is not my place.
Reply Quote
lol my favorite was when bowbeforeme's guild <Intimidation> and her guild started all the drama in trade and tracey ended up actually spending money to Faction transfer a friend to try and gank his guildies. and he just got camped anyway. following that he jumped in vent and overheard her actually in tears crying about how bow wouldnt leave her alone. It was pretty priceless hearing him tell the story to me xD
Reply Quote
Tracey, your soul is blacker than the children of Thomas Jefferson.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
dont u mean when she tranfered allie and campped you all and now don't lie cause we have over 8 allies that will sit there and tell the truth about dimplez bow and fender gettin campped for hours on end and for those of you that Think you know this guild.. You are all sadly mistaken
for one tracy stopped caring about this guild or it's memebers over 4 months ago I shut off the guild bank i kicked all the members an it was me that made the last kick happen just because the ones who bad mouth us are ex members that we would never allow back cause either ur !@#$ing scrubs fails that dont know ur class or just a %^-*ing drama queen like dimplez so keep ur mouths up we love all the members u send us by runnin us around like that
ppl come to find that you are just runnin your mouths off cause ur in love with tracy and have to be apart of her life well if u were any kind of a human being with any sence of self respect for your self you might get farther in life then sittin in ur mommy basement !@#$ing up blow up dolls and callin it a real woman
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
ohh and where is bow that is right THAT !@#$% GOT BANNED PRAMA and now that ^-*!@ Ped dimplez is next
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
I got perma banned? well thats news to me. Last i checked ive played for about 4 years straight... hmmm someone seems to be lying. And hi tracey lol i knew one day you would post on this thread about this and that rant you just threw up shows just how crazy you are xD. Hey remember when i ganked you and your guildies on my mage so much that one of your guildies sent me your vent info and i got in and heard you literally crying over vent because you felt like nobody loved you? lol xD pathetic. Also the only people who join your guild are new players who dont know any better. In about a few months time the true tracey shows herself and they leave because she is a crazy psycho. buuut i guess new players are still members. soo congratz
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Voodooken loves Oreos.
Reply Quote
It is true, I love Oreos.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=189811/death-strike-and-you-an-advanced-guide-to-death-knight-tanking
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
you did u lair it is called a new account YOU girl friend went around braggin how she was the one who got you banned for being a ninja theift
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
rowan dont make me get my mage on you again you fail allie i handed u ur !@# 6 times now Dont make it 7 fail you dont even know who u are $%^-ing with none of you but i will tell you this it isnt who you all think it and btw all of ur post will and have been added to the law suit againt blizzard thank you so much for helpin me get free wow for the rest of my life I love u all
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
wow u know bow this isnt even tracy YOUR that fail look at the name retard
everyone in wow knows what tracy's hunters names are and everyoen who is anyone in wow knows who Fatwalkincow is you !@#$in fail get your fact straight before running your mouths your lookin like dimplez lil %^-*! boys and yes rowan that means you TOO @#$%^ boy for a ped that send pics of her lil baby daughter namked to all kinds of men on the internet WOOOOHOOO your all class soes that make u all peds as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]