Tracey from Die Like the Rest

87 Blood Elf Death Knight
oh and u armercian can just go hop ur !@#$in foreheads once u move to a real country the open u mouth but having a packie for u pres lol shut the %^-* up go clean the camel stalls in the white u bunch of fails fat is my !@#$in main an bow knows that go to a country learn some schooolin u fail yankie low life good well shoppers cause u cant pay the 3.99 sale walmart holds 95% of the us is nothing but trail park trash anyway and ALL of u just show how much the u.s is TRAsh TRASH TRASH TRASH CLEAN UP THAT DOG %^-* THEY HAVE RUNNIN THAT COUNTRY CLEANING CAMEL !@#$ OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE LOL FAILLLLLLLLLLLLL ONCE UR DONE CLEANIN ALL THAT CAMEL %^-* COME CLEAN UP THE !@#$ I CALL YOUR COUNTRY UR COUNRTY IS A %^-*IN RETARD LETTIN A PACKIN RUN IT SE CANADA IS BETTER THEN U AN SO AM I CAUSE IF THIS WAS JAIL YOU WOULD BE MY !@#$% WE ARE BIGGERE AND BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU
AND AS FOR TRACY YOU RETAD HAVE NO CLUE SHE WONT REPOND TO ANYTHING SHE SCREEN ^-*!S EVERY AND FORWARDS IT TO HER LAYWER CAUSE U FAILS DONT KNOW IS SHE IS GOIN TO COURT AGAINT BLIZ AND HAS EVERYTHING TO WIN

YOUR PAKI WANTS U TO GO CLEAN HIS CAMEL !@#$ UP IN THE WHITE HOUSE
GO GET ON IT BEFORE HE BRING HIS WHOLE FAMILY OVER TO RUN THAT COUNTRY
PAKI LOVERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO CLEAN HIS 7-11 WHILE UR AT IT

This made no sense... at all.. Does anyone have any idea what shes talking about? lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
To the hunter who is lacking in skill as well as a basic English.

You sir are very motivated towards defending this Tracy person. Maybe you're the one in love with her. You could also just be crazy as fu*k and actually be this Tracy person. I honestly have no clue since I don't know you. I hope it's the latter of the two though it makes the popcorn taste much better.

In light of what I have just read and before this thread gets deleted I have a few words of advice for you.

Calm down nerd.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
amen
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
..but I'm not american
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/09/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Fatwalkincow
AND AS FOR TRACY YOU RETAD HAVE NO CLUE SHE WONT REPOND TO ANYTHING SHE SCREEN ^-*!S EVERY AND FORWARDS IT TO HER LAYWER CAUSE U FAILS DONT KNOW IS SHE IS GOIN TO COURT AGAINT BLIZ AND HAS EVERYTHING TO WIN

Upon actually reading the last few posts by this obvious english major I came across this gem.

Honestly if cyber bullying of this level (grieving in a game) is causing you to get this upset you don't deserve to be a mother or even have children because you obviously have the emotional level of middle school student. Here's a hint, quit the game.

Also if you are trying to sue Blizzard for money because of the "emotional pain" it's caused you is very american. You're just like the people suing McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on themselves.

All I have to say is - http://imgur.com/kgCwh
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
i'm sad now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
For someone to sue for something they still play saying it is causing emotional distress has something really wrong with them. Quit the game and get help fast, cause it's not the game. If I was having that much trouble I wouldn't still be playing. If I did I would name change, change realm... something to where these so called harasser's wont mess with you. But being from Frostmane myself, I can't say that she hasn't started stuff herself or one of her guildies started stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/11/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Paynefull
For someone to sue for something they still play saying it is causing emotional distress has something really wrong with them. Quit the game and get help fast, cause it's not the game. If I was having that much trouble I wouldn't still be playing. If I did I would name change, change realm... something to where these so called harasser's wont mess with you. But being from Frostmane myself, I can't say that she hasn't started stuff herself or one of her guildies started stuff.

Tally up one more guys.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I honestly feel sorry for her daughter. I can't imagine growing up with a mother this emotionally unstable and self destructive.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/11/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Oshbaclol
I honestly feel sorry for her daughter. I can't imagine growing up with a mother this emotionally unstable and self destructive.

Aka every mother from the year 2005 and up. YOU DAMN AMERICANS
Edited by Pheno on 12/11/2012 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
this thread... i don't even...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
oh and u armercian can just go hop ur !@#$in foreheads once u move to a real country the open u mouth but having a packie for u pres lol shut the %^-* up go clean the camel stalls in the white u bunch of fails fat is my !@#$in main an bow knows that go to a country learn some schooolin u fail yankie low life good well shoppers cause u cant pay the 3.99 sale walmart holds 95% of the us is nothing but trail park trash anyway and ALL of u just show how much the u.s is TRAsh TRASH TRASH TRASH CLEAN UP THAT DOG %^-* THEY HAVE RUNNIN THAT COUNTRY CLEANING CAMEL !@#$ OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE LOL FAILLLLLLLLLLLLL ONCE UR DONE CLEANIN ALL THAT CAMEL %^-* COME CLEAN UP THE !@#$ I CALL YOUR COUNTRY UR COUNRTY IS A %^-*IN RETARD LETTIN A PACKIN RUN IT SE CANADA IS BETTER THEN U AN SO AM I CAUSE IF THIS WAS JAIL YOU WOULD BE MY !@#$% WE ARE BIGGERE AND BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU

Inb4 "Deleted by"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Pheno
Aka every mother from the year 2005 and up. YOU DAMN AMERICANS

Nope. I am not a crazy !@#$% like this person obviously is. I got ganked by Makgora forever at the beginning of MoP. I didn't cry on vent about it, jesus that lady needs to man the ^-*! up if she was really crying bc she was being picked on. No business being a mom.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Nope. I am not a crazy !@#$% like this person obviously is. I got ganked by Makgora forever at the beginning of MoP. I didn't cry on vent about it, jesus that lady needs to man the ^-*! up if she was really crying bc she was being picked on. No business being a mom.

QFT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
damm
Edited by Snapkase on 2/8/2013 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
How in the hell am I even being brought up still . You and your pretend mother are ridiculous!....Neither of you had anyone banned. I left your pissy guild years ago PSYCHO.....stop bringing my name up all the time.You 2 are some stalkers big time. Its not surprising at all that your Guild The Wolf Pack disbanded..lol.
Edited by Dimplez on 5/4/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
dimplezzzzzzzzzz <3
Reply Quote
4 month old necro, boring
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/Bzv33Ut
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
What the hell is going on in this thread?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]