(H) <PROVEN> is recruiting!

85 Orc Warrior
www.provenx.guildlaunch.com

We are looking specifically for Firelands-ready healer and ranged DPS classes but, as always, we will accept any friendly and mature applicants. Proven is a casual raiding guild with a small but strong PvP presence. Anyone interested in receiving invites to our Rated Battleground runs can send an in-game mail to Lalaith/Sooja, Luckeeloo or respond in this thread.

For those interested in raiding with us, we are currently running Firelands twice a week on Friday starting at 6PM and Sunday starting between 3PM and 5PM (yet to be determined). All times are PST (Server) and subject to change. For more information, contact our raid leader, Jalapeno, in-game.

Visit our website to apply @:
www.provenx.guildlanch.com

Thanks, Misha!
Edited by Luckeeloo on 11/18/2011 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump for a good group
Reply Quote
/drink
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I sure wish that I could change my font color :-|

Bump because RBG's are going swell and because we have a loverly raid team!

Edit to Luckee though! Send a tell or a letter to Lalaith or this little rogue-y, Sooja for RBG's I'm rarely on my priest, Shalvah ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]