4.3 Battleground Conquest Rewards

90 Goblin Mage
Bùttahcup
85 Human Mage
Fatal Adrenaline
This is a garbage change imo. There's nothing seperating noobs that suck and farm bg's from getting the exact same gear as a good player playing RBG's or Arena. Sure the arena players will gain it a bit faster (barely though) but in the end even scrubs will have the same gear.

Blizz just continues to make this game complete EZ mode for those with 1/2 a brain.

And why would you complain in your super high rating?
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
TSP
11/17/2011 09:13 AMPosted by Hanners
nice pvp gear shouldnt be hard to earn anyway pvp is about skill not about gear =P

Absolutely, this is a great change.
85 Troll Druid
Yes blizzard it's about damn time.
100 Night Elf Rogue
This is awesome, Some life will be brought back to battlegounds.
85 Night Elf Priest
This is great. I love Battlegrounds but due to playing on a low pop/dying realm I no longer have many opportunities to participate in Rateds.

I was thinking that 4.3 might push me into arena (something that I personally find absolutely boring) just to remain competitive but now I can stick to what I enjoy... bring on more BGs!
85 Human Warrior
Like most of the casuals here, I am glad for this change.

I hated having to do heriocs every week to conver VP to cap CP.

But like others have mentioned the daily CP up from 25 to 100 is great, but having no cap for CP from random BGs is going to give people more incentive to "bot" through the points grind.

Botting is already out of hand here, Blizzard has already shown that they cannot keep the botting situation under control.

Great change, but need cap on CP from randoms so there is less incentive for botting.
85 Human Priest
This change sucks, now people won't feel the need to do arena. GG with only one team getting glad per season because no one does arena anymore.
100 Goblin Rogue
This is a fantastic change.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Awesome. Good news for my alts.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This is an awesome change; thank you.

I am by nature a lone wolf, and feeling that I would be forced to play arenas/rbgs made me feel much less excited about gearing for PvP, as it was nearly mandatory. I'm much more likely to sit down on the weekend and string 10-15 BGs one after the other each night, so this new point system matches my playstyle to the letter.
100 Human Warlock
11/17/2011 09:13 AMPosted by Griff
So BG's now give conquest, when can we get honor from arena?

This. I, and I'm sure many other players, hate doing BGs. If you really want to encourage people to approach content the way they choose to, either stop making BGs the only viable route to honor, or stop making the new season's honor gear better than the old season's conquest gear. It's silly that people have to grind a bunch of BGs at the start of every season to be competitive in arena.
87 Human Paladin
This is a garbage change imo. There's nothing seperating noobs that suck and farm bg's from getting the exact same gear as a good player playing RBG's or Arena. Sure the arena players will gain it a bit faster (barely though) but in the end even scrubs will have the same gear.

Blizz just continues to make this game complete EZ mode for those with 1/2 a brain.

And, thats my honest opinion.

Tier1 was already obtainable by anyone and their dog by doing ~10 arenas per week.

You still need 2.2k rating to get Tier2 as far as I know.

The only difference is that we'll get full Tier1 a bit faster.

Good change IMO.
90 Orc Shaman
good idea , its not always easy to find and maintain an arena partner

this is a move in the right direction
90 Goblin Death Knight
Thank you for this change. I love it!
90 Dwarf Priest
This is an awful change. Unless you plan on making valor give hard mode level content gear, or make 2200 players get access to ilvl gear that is equivalent to hard mode gear, there is no "parallel" to choosing how you play. Honor gear ALREADY gave you superior ilvl gear to normal pve. Honestly, what the hell is even the point of honor gear now?

Overall, I don't really care about noobs getting gear because they're bad or lazy, but there's going to be almost 0 incentive to do rbgs or arena now, and that is ultimately going to be the reason why I quit. I play MMOs for the organization of group pvp and progression, something you can't get in other games.

I waited 4 years for you to implement RBGs, then you took less than a year to destroy its. Good job.
Edited by Volun on 11/17/2011 1:14 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]