Goodbye to Dragonmaw & the end of a long ride

100 Tauren Shaman
As a guild leader of the largest guild wow has ever seen "Underworld Death Dealers" and my current guild "V for Vendetta" I am bidding a farewell to all of the players of Dragonmaw.

I have been a long time member of WOW since retail day 1, and many other long term events. With the current state of this expansion, and the sad new panda expansion it is time to bid farewell.

I have enjoyed my many many years in wow with many players who I have set up pug raids and guild runs with. Many of the players are Dragonmaw are coming with me to SWTOR.

I have been actively testing SWTOR for a long time now and it's hands down the new WOW which will attract many players from this game to it.

The game is going into a bad state as of 4.3 right now just as we did with The Lich King did by doing the final instance for the next year until the new expansion comes out. This is NOT something I want to do anymore.

WOW has lost its edge and honestly A LARGE amount of its player base on Dragonmaw.

Wether people want to admit it or not this game has changed and NOT for the better.

For those of you interested in rejoining V for Vendetta in SWTOR, you can goto www.swtor.com and do a search for V for Vendetta. We are an Imperial PVP guild which is pretty much the same thing as wow. So if you are interested in joining us in SWTOR you are more then welcome to apply for the guild now.

Thank you to all of the people who I have raided with and made this game great.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
and NO, you cannot have my stuff or gold...

FIRST!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/17/2011 05:45 PMPosted by Vforvendetta
As a guild leader of the largest guild wow has ever seen "Underworld Death Dealers"

wat
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
No one cares.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Which is why you took the time to reply Kuska
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Kuska does what he wants
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I cared so much that I took 3 seconds out of my precious day to type out 3 words and click a button.
Reply Quote
hahahahaha have a nice day =D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bad
Wow kuska is alive ?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I wouldn't be bragging about Underworld Death Dealers if I were you.

!@#$ty guild, %^-*ty people, !@#$ty name, pure %^-* all around.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bad
Star Wars is so 1970s. The new mmo will attract people who think the grass is greener (it's actually not though) and that's fine, those kinds of people are not wanted by the community anyway.

People come and go all the time.

TL;DR: Nobody cares, go play your !@#$ty star wars game.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
Yet another thread about Rift.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Dood, Warhammer 40k in 2012 or 2013 or 2014.

Starwars though? Haha that franchise is clearly known for successful games. They should stick to legos.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Can I have your guild?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Rift was a joke.. Star Wars is a better wow.. Remember you said that when there is no one to raid with in WOW :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lawllawllawllawllawl, implying that vforvendetta and his !@#$ty guilds actually accomplished anything in this game lawllawllawllawllawl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]