Goodbye to Dragonmaw & the end of a long ride

92 Troll Druid
As a professional gangster, and amateur noob, I must say Wow is shooting itself in the foot, RIP WOW, I doubt swtor will fall flat, because its already improved on so much features wow should have done ages ago. Yes wow will copy it but a lot of people arent looking at this with proper sense. Wow has been in an intense decline since wrath was released, it will only get worse. SWTOR I love you!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
When that game fails, which it will... You should all stay away from wow out of spite. Less stupid threads.

Also that movie was TforTerrible.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
all games fail with time, wow's been failing since wrath was released, you have just been to ignorant to realize it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
It's not going to just up and "kill WoW." That's just ignorant to say. But it will be picking up a lot of players, and will also pick up many of the people that previously quit WoW, WH, AoC, Rift, all of the above, etc etc.

If anything was to kill WoW, I'd say it's the Super Panda Island Adventure expansion, with a fully functional 6 talent point system and all the legalized owning of pandas money can buy. My personal thought is that Blizz is pushing people out the WoW door towards Diablo 3... and eventually towards Titan.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
It's not going to just up and "kill WoW." That's just ignorant to say. But it will be picking up a lot of players, and will also pick up many of the people that previously quit WoW, WH, AoC, Rift, all of the above, etc etc.

If anything was to kill WoW, I'd say it's the Super Panda Island Adventure expansion, with a fully functional 6 talent point system and all the legalized owning of pandas money can buy. My personal thought is that Blizz is pushing people out the WoW door towards Diablo 3... and eventually towards Titan.

rip wow 6 point talents is a dumb idea.
Reply Quote
such love.
Edited by Puthek on 12/6/2011 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
Wow's end game is fun. SWTORS leveling is fun. Both games have good aspects. That is why I am playing both.

As for UDD / VFV...finally! Biggest guild ever doesn't really count when you invite anyone that ever creates a character just to say you are the biggest.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bad
Also I don't know why ignorant morons say "have fun playing kung fu panda". Since Blizzard has been using Pandaran for quite some time before that movie.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Why do people use the word ignorant, but fail to use proper grammar.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
What is Illusion of choice?
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
Please let this thread die.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Sorry for the necro bump, But his guild lasted a whole 2 weeks over on star wars LOLOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]