[H] Chocobo Bandits is Recruiting.

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello, we are a casual weekend raiding guild currently looking for all classes and specs willing to listen and learn. Willing to teach new players the ins and outs of raids. Also looking for a competent raid assistant to handle putting a raid together if I have to miss a weekend if needed. Raid times are fairly up in the air on Saturday and Sunday, will take a poll and see what the raid team prefers. Must be willing to spend a lot of time in the new Looking for Raid feature in 4.3 during the week to learn the new content's fights while maximizing our own raid time. Feel free to leave a message here or find me or one of my many FF-related named characters online in the guild. Thanks for reading, Wark!!
Reply Quote
Bumping for Sephy :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hello There is there any need for a Resto Shaman?? 388 Item level. I have 6/8 xp in 10 man DS also what are the days and time of your raid??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]