Late night/early morning raiding guild wanted

85 Human Paladin
was curious if there were any late night or early morning raiding guilds on this server? im think about 10pm server for night start, and/or 5-6am server start.if so please contact me.i have 4 85's that i would like to get back into raiding.(paladin-ret/prot)(shaman-enh/resto)(war-arms/fury)(mage-arcane/frost or fire)all with ilvl ranging from 360-376
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm also looking for, or interested in starting a morning raiding guild. I work from 9pm-540am mon night-sat morn. I would be willing to transfer and faction change. There needs to be a third shift world for World of Warcraft players.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
CaReBeaR CluB on the Horde side currently runs late night raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 11 server to 2 server. We are always looking for awesome and fun people to raid with :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]