whats wrong with S H A I

100 Tauren Warrior
as a former member i want to see what the rest of server really thinks. so please lets see because i have seen what goes on i really really think that it takes a strong or well hmm kind of person stay in that guild. so lets have it post here on your thoughts.

[sic]
Edited by Barlos on 11/18/2011 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
let me add that this is not towards all members of shai just mainly 1. so lets see if we can guess who and /discuss.
Edited by Barlos on 11/18/2011 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
HI BARLOS! I LOVE YOU <3
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
The move to another server was a good choice seeing how PvE and PvP on Duskwood is garbage so I don't blame them one bit. But if they moved because they think theyre boss for finishing heroic FL then theyve got another thing coming. Not hating so dont take this the wrong way but to go from 25 to 10, 2 Legendarys and a Nerf to kill H Rag its not all that impressive. Anyways who cares and goodluck to Shai on Blackrock.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
^ lol

Clearly you haven't been here for any amount of time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Brovar carried Remain in 3's (running shadowplay which is already a lolololololololol comp), which consequently made Remain think he was good. Idk, just throwing out ideas.

Edit: I gotta be more specific.
Edited by Slxmotion on 11/19/2011 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Not sure what Barlos is getting at, but @ the rest of this thread.../lean back in chair /popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
We need Zeet back here. He'd understand.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
The Bat Oven knows all.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Brovar carried Remain in 3's (running shadowplay which is already a lolololololololol comp), which consequently made Remain think he was good. Idk, just throwing out ideas.

Edit: I gotta be more specific.

I've always known I am better than most at PVE and never announced I was good at PVP. I do like assumptions though :)

Also Brovar and I love to have DI babies.

Edit: I still want to have your babies Barlos, but Bubble still has you on lock down :(
Edited by Remainn on 11/19/2011 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Good luck on Blackrock.

@ Brocar / Remainn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
ima miss duskwood :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
who cares that Shai left really...WHO CARES.

Personally i think its stupid to move a whole guild but what ever, its their toons and their 15 bucks a month. They were a good guild (Not Great) but a good guild they took their ball and left. for those of Shai who didnt leave i dont Blame them and im sure they will do just fine on their own.

I think people have too much time on their hands and should worry less about what shai is or isnt doing and focus more on themselves!!!

Duskwood is a good server with a decent player base, Like on any server there a are good players , bad players, and everything in between. Duskwood will be fine with or without shai!! Shai aint all that and they never were. they were jsut a good guild that moved on.

There are PLENTY of good guilds left on Duskwood, off top of my head...Leap of Faith, from afar, astro glide, bamf, apocalyptic angels to name just a few.

Shai has/ had some good players and good leadership and that is why they did well, and there are plenty of other guilds with good players and leadership too.

And it's not like shai was the only guild who cleared some content, they were just the first. And trust me that comes with a high price being 1st on a server. for some guilds its a price thats way too steep. People have work, kids, lives, school, etc etc. and to be a Number one guild not only requires leadership and talent...It requires getting enough people With Enough free time and Compatable schedules to clear content first!

So to those crying a river over shai....Get over it, move on, and worry BOUT YOURSELVES and what YOU have control over whichis the guild YOU are in :)

P.S. Shai is good, and they all may be better than me.......But trust me there are way better guilds out there and way worse guilds. and if what i hear about blackrock is true.....Shai's days of Number one are Done :)

Good luck shai dont let the door hit you in the butt

I don't think anyone is "crying a river" that we left, nor are we or anyone else saying that there isn't better guilds out there. If you knew anything about anything you would have known we didn't transfer to keep server firsts, if we wanted that we could have squatted down in Duskwood longer.

Keep making your assumptions though, I enjoy hearing them.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
This guy is great. /popcorn, please continue.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Wow.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
11/19/2011 10:08 PMPosted by Yellek
We need Zeet back here. He'd understand.

Agreed.

This thread is turning out exactly how I figured it would. Thanks for your input, Chicknorris. I will worry about whatever I please, though, so talk to the hoof!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]