whats wrong with S H A I

90 Troll Rogue
like trade chat i can only take forums in small doses before my eyes start to bleed and i loose all hope for humanity

Something tells me that you make your own eyes bleed. But I could be just "loosing" my mind.

Also something tells me you need to get over yourself because you seem to be telling everyone the opinion they should have.

I'm a little sad this thread just went woosh over everyone's head. I really need to stop playing this game. I've been here too long.

he asked what the people on duskwood thought about all of this and i gave my thoughts on the subject

I really don't want to come out and say it, because then it would just ruin the thread and all the fun we could have. So maybe I'll let this go a couple more pages until I point out exactly why you're an idiot.
Edited by Yellek on 11/20/2011 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
11/19/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Brovar
/lean back in chair /popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
11/20/2011 08:54 AMPosted by Chicknorris
There are PLENTY of good guilds left on Duskwood, off top of my head...Leap of Faith, from afar, astro glide, bamf, apocalyptic angels to name just a few.

wow. We are like the invisible guild. I can't even comprehend that this random person doesn't know us! QQQ.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
11/20/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Ôblivion
There are PLENTY of good guilds left on Duskwood, off top of my head...Leap of Faith, from afar, astro glide, bamf, apocalyptic angels to name just a few.

wow. We are like the invisible guild. I can't even comprehend that this random person doesn't know us! QQQ.

He said good. l2read.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Mage
11/20/2011 04:18 PMPosted by Balmazer

He said good. l2read.

Dishonored does stuff too! Sometimes. Maybe. Or we used to... Group 2's on a roll lately though!

Also Anomaly is terrible. You are all bad, ugly, and stupid. And I love you. (And big grats on the legendary!)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

anyways...think you guys can take the great zalgo and johnny with ya? worth a try lol oh well have fun. like trade chat i can only take forums in small doses before my eyes start to bleed and i loose all hope for humanity

have a nice lfe :)

Your name is literally a Chuck Norris joke.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
11/20/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Ôblivion

Uh oh Anomoly might be the leading horde guild next tier on Duskwood (among 5 horde guilds currently 6/7 H).

Duskwood is an average server so high end players and guilds of the past have found themselves leaving for high end servers: Killer Tofu to Bleeding Hollow (6 guilds 7/7 H, 20 guild 6/7H), Leap of Faith (old management) to Illidan (14 guilds 7/7 H, 84 guilds 6/7H), and now Shai to Blackrock (10 guilds 7/7 H, 46 guilds 6/7H). By Comparison DW has 2 guilds 7/7H (Shai and Spoon) and 8 guilds 6/7 H.

You never know but some of them find themselves back on Duskwood at least part time. Isn't that right Yellek, Binnesman, Slomotion, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I prefer ritz crackers over popcorn.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Am I late to the party? HAI Bah Bah Bah Bwwwwaaahlos!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Whether you like the guild or not, Shai helped breathe life into this server by putting us up further on wowprogress and similar sites. Now that they're gone it's up to the guilds that are left to do so.

Should be interesting to see what our server position goes to in 4.3.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Whether you like the guild or not, Shai helped breathe life into this server by putting us up further on wowprogress and similar sites. Now that they're gone it's up to the guilds that are left to do so.

Should be interesting to see what our server position goes to in 4.3.

Especially when they were 25m with the amount of recruiting that was necessary, it also made the other guilds better, as people quit playing in shai and later came back to the game and didn't have raid spots etc...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Shai are the lucky ones, I'd love for a guild change to a more populated server. Duskwood isnt a horrible place to be if you enjoy sitting in LFG doing 5 mans, or doing achieves by yourself but when it comes to pugs for alts this place is terrible. For starters theres maybe 1 pug firelands every other day then when you get in youre lucky to down more than 2 bosses. Theres nothing more frustrating then being use to downing 6/7h in 2 hrs and then getting into a pug on an alt that struggles to down 2 bosses on norm.

I've moved most of my alts to a diffeerent server and I can pretty much get a run in any time of the day, any day I log in....and pugs clear the entire instance with a few heroics. and if I feel like doing something other than FL they've got that going too, and rated BG's ect, ect, ect.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I've been playing a few alts on Mal'ganis lately, it's much different on a high-pop server thats for sure. Out of the 2 I think I still prefer Duskwood, just not for my alts.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2011 11:30 PMPosted by Shaquita
P.S. Shai is good, and they all may be better than me.......But trust me there are way better guilds out there and way worse guilds. and if what i hear about blackrock is true.....Shai's days of Number one are Done :)

http://i.imgur.com/XeNbF.jpg

Just gonna leave this here...

/popcorn

O_o didn't even know! though 2 guilds got deathwing, bumped down to numero tres.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Regular mode doesn't count.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Hi Barlos, Hi Yellek
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hhnnnnnghhhh
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Mage
Forums are now slightly more interesting now that I can see what people transmogged into.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]