calling all blacksmiths

100 Orc Shaman
In my search for gloves to match the shaman AQ40 set or T2.5 as some call it, i found that i have 2 options. I can try and farm them off Viscidus (the slime boss with mechanics from hell) or craft Felfury Gauntlets (a BC pattern that is a random drop)

If any blacksmiths out there happen to have that pattern you would receive a nice commission and a new BFF.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Hello! Sorry about the slow reply, but I just saw your post today. I do have the pattern for the gloves you need, along with most every blacksmithing pattern in the game, so please let me know if you still need them made. I play Alliance, but I do have some friends on the Horde side and would be able to get the gloves to you if needed. Thanks!
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
any chance you have the plans for the dirge? i would be looking for 2 will have mats and would tip. im in game every day send tell or mail thank you in advance
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Sadly, Dirge is one of only three blacksmithing plans in the game that have eluded me thus far. If you can find these plans, I will gladly reimburse you for the cost, and craft both daggers for you at no charge!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Larssen, how did you obtain the plans? I'm trying to farm for the plans in BC dungeons on my DK but have yet to see it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I don't remember exactly what dropped the plans for those Felfury Gauntlets, but I've had them for several years now. I got it when BC was fairly new, and the drop rate was apparently very low even back then. The same thing happened with the Radiant Belt plans, which I got from a trash mob in the Blasted Lands back in vanilla, and learned immediately just because I didn't know it yet. Only years later did I learn that it is arguably the rarest recipe in the game among all professions combined!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
any still looking for Dirge, i do have those plans learned
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I finally got the Dirge plans yesterday too, after six years of grinding for them. If anyone on Alliance side needs them made, look me up. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]