BIZZARD: A Please to Merge Realms, Please

90 Draenei Mage
I'm sick and tired of dealing with the dwindling population of Aegwynn, resulting from various and sundry things like bad trolls to certain numerous characters being manipulated by the same person at the same time.

I've been on Aegwynn since I joined the game in 2006, and I'm about ready to pack my bags and head for another game. Hardly anything productive goes on in trade, pick up raids on content are near impossible, and most of the world is usually deserted.

I will admit, Aegwynn was never one of the top name servers. But we would usually be in the "Medium" category during vanilla and BC. I'm not handing over $140+ to transfer all my toons to an active server.

Why can't we combine low pop realms to get mid pop realms? Offer people with matching names free changes.

We can see from simply human geography that humans are flocking to urban environments, leaving behind their tractors and dirt roads for populated populaces.

A dying server will not grow. It will continue to die until its sole characters left are gold spammers. Growing servers will not die. They will continue to grow until the count is too high.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
As an aside, how was it that pyruvate oxidation inspired you to name your character? Were you doing bio homework or something?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
memorizing all the steps of glycolysis, kreb's cycle and ETC was the worst
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
11/22/2011 07:47 AMPosted by Stargazer

Or the enzymes required to catalyze each step.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Whoa guys let's keep it pg-13.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Spend 25$ to transfer a character to another server and continue playing the game you enjoy...

or spend 60$ on a game you might enjoy?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
11/22/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Polygon

Or the enzymes required to catalyze each step.

Man, that stuff was fun. I don't know why people complain about it. Wait until you have to do something like memorize all 20 amino acid structures.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Because it doesn't actually help you? Also knowing all 20 AA structures is pretty useless as well, at most I had to know like 5 R chains, serine, lolglycine, lysine, and 2 others I forget and we had a sheet given to us for biochem for the others. Right now though it's all about all the receptors, antigens and enzymes in immunology.

Also there are 21 AAs

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Also there are 21 AAs

OH SNAP SON YOU JUST GOT SERVED!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Well, there's actually 22 but that's okay too.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
11/29/2011 04:41 PMPosted by Antonym
all 20 amino acid structures.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/02/2011 01:46 PMPosted by Stargazer
all 20 amino acid structures.

I was referring to the standard 20 that are encoded in the 'universal' genetic code. You were clearly trying to be a smartass and say 21 but you got that wrong, there's actually 22. You're thinking of Selenocysteine and Pyrrolysine. I could take it a step further and say there's 40, even.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My dog can beat up your dog.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
But my cat can beat up your dog =o
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Agreed with OP. Please merge this server with another low-pop server. Preferably a low-pop ali based server.

Also please ban Prepared and his 50 accounts.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
they wouldn't merge Aegwynn with KJ cause it's near full already and it is a PST server. They had free transfers off KJ shortly after cata was released because of the hour long que times. That and Prepared would get his face rolled so hard he would xfer off for another low pop server asap.
Edited by Vindicatorx on 12/9/2011 9:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]