<Polarity> 25m only Hardcore raiding guild

85 Orc Rogue
Server: Dentarg
Faction: Horde

We are looking for dedication and skill. Players that want to show up every night to raid and will show up with the mindset of always pushing progression. You need to be able to learn quickly and adapt your own classes abilities to fights to get that little edge needed to make you better than the next guy. Everyone's goal here should be realm first. Even if you are someone that doesn't make every raid, your intentions for the night you are there, should be to beat every boss.

Of coarse though this isn't built in a day. I am open to anyone wanting to learn. Anyone that didn't dabble in hardcore raiding because they didn't have the time then or wasn't sure how to start. we are also very interested in already seasoned raiders. Currently I am looking for officers and people that can handle the extra responsability.

Schedule:

We will be raiding Monday - Thursday 8pm to 12am EST {progression times} One content is cleared we will of coarse raid less days.
There is always a chance nights may go longer if we decide we want to, if we are close to a kill.

Raids: We require anyone in the raid to join our Mumble server and during encounters things are quite and serious. Trash and farm content is when we will joke around and have fun. Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided.

Structure:

Recruits are watched for 2 weeks by recruitment officers with comments being made on the application. A decision being made on the final day of the two weeks. We are raiding to have fun, but we are also being competitive about it so any trolling will be left at the door. We are all here for the same thing.

Core raiders will be the people with 90% or > and always get a raid spot.

Raiders and members may be switched out for raid composition in order to defeat a fight.

Loot:

Loot is rolled on by attendance tier groups.

100%-90% Priority on all loot
Eligible for legendaries & mount drops.

89%-70% second priority

69%-0% third priority

Something to note is that the highest priority players will often only roll on Best in slot gear.
Loot will also be spread around, not all the gear will be given to one person.
Absensences posted on the forums do not decrease attendance unless abused.

Applications:

Please post your application on http://polarityden.shivtr.com/forums/415383
Even though you wont see your post, it does go through. It is officer only. If you are interested in being an officer, make note of it within your application.
I want them neat and well written. If you put time and effort in to it we will know. Please set up your own layout but I want the subject to be;

class - spec - name

Thanks you.

If you have any questions or comments please post them here.
Edited by Fèlony on 11/20/2011 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
wrong server to come to for it.

but best of luck.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I wouldn't be too quick to judge. Depending on how many people they bring over, it could give good players stuck in mediocre guilds a place to go. Most of the good progression guilds around here are rather tight-knit. Probably since there's all of, like, 5 of them.

But yes, best of luck.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
very hard to to find good 25ms on this server. Avenea did it, left. Never happened sense. But, I do suppose it is easier, so that may do it.

But Dentarg really isn't "hardcore".

Maybe if Invidious g1 joined up, and a few other from select guilds they would make it.
Reply Quote
Omg you guys xfered to dentarg...?

Just back peddle out of the gates of dentarg and never look at it again.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
So much negativity! that is what has dentarg down!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
you'll see......you'll see....

I felt like woody from toy story saying that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I really hope this works out for you guys. It would be nice to see some more 25 mans going on. Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/20/2011 11:26 PMPosted by Unborndragon
I really hope this works out for you guys. It would be nice to see some more 25 mans going on. Good luck.

^ 25 mans have always interested me, tbh... would be nice to see how this goes. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I lub 25manz but hell the only 25 i have been able to put to gether was a BH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]