[A] Pure - 1/8 HM Recruiting RDPS + Heals

90 Human Paladin
Meh,
A.) I didn't know that quitting due to school and an internship was considered rage quitting under any circumstances.
B.) Once I returned and realized everyone took most of their toons out I decided to help you guys gquit the rest of them out, save everyone some time.
C.) I noticed most of you took some mats for the road from the gbank, and why would we fight over 40k... lol
D.) If it didn't bother you one bit why did you take the time to write the above post?

Nice meeting you Ceb.

Is that why Caz continually posted that you all decided to stop our raiding be of "no progress" when you and shieb continually didn't rotate CD's properly? And tried to blame us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Then explain to me why i was kicked out. I been with you guys since we were rush. Then we went horde at beginning of cata. I paid for the vent the whole time. That's over two years and over $180 dollars out of my pocket and this is the how i am treated. The 40K in the guild is not what is making me mad. Its the lack of respect. I should have seen it coming like Indy and Nomy did.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
The combination of no progress on a single fight after a month and myself having to leave simultaneously was the main reason we stopped. Also, i have no idea what you're referring to with that statement involving shieb and myself, seems almost irrelevant. I'm sure there was plenty of mistakes committed by every single person in that raid group, myself included.

Call it what you will Impiety.

Rulidas, i'm surprised you mentioned respect. Seeing as how we have been friends for a very long time, and some of the things I was told that were being said about myself and others were shocking and simply uncalled for. I never made anything about this situation personal, and certainly never attacked another person. Whatever.

Also, Endy is a completely different story. He deleted everyone off of RealID, gquit, and xferred, after a rough night of progression.

As far as Nomy, i have absolutely nothing to say. I've known Nomy probably longer than anyone in this group besides Diaston, and he always comes and goes without telling anyone anything. Weird.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A single fight for a month?? We had 2 nights of attempts before you all quit and went to An She I don't have a problem with any of it besides making it sound like Rulidas was a bad guy and that is uncalled for because from my understanding he basically helped build and keep that guild running and is a good friend of mine. Or at least I like to think so.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I'm just gonna put this out there, I didn't xfer my paladin until about a couple weeks after we stopped raiding. It is also an alt toon.

I wasn't trying to make Rulidas look like anything, he did help a lot. I just stated the facts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I appreciate the clarification there.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
The only reason people took their toons out was because the guild was inactive; there were people that wanted to move on and actually continue to progress, tho this was made difficult due to the rank system (amongst other things). People mostly removed alt's from the guild, and although I dont personally agree it was fair to just guild kick everyone else to "help" people leave, I also can see how it might very well be for the best. I think it's unfortunate that good friendships (atleast that's what I considered a vast amount of guildies to be) have to be broken by a game, I hope that the friendship's that people still have intact remain strong, and best of luck to everyone as they progress on.

From Em.
Edited by Drainin on 5/6/2012 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
The things I herd from people from people on both sides showed a poison that made me sick. I suggested a purging of the guild when I saw things like I did from both sides. Even now I cant see alot of people taking the high road. If you ask me, once you slander someone behind there back, OWN IT. Dont pretend your the only victim and youve done nothing wrong continuing to be a !@#$% and throwing your point around. Ive said some ^-*! i shouldnt have and I come forward with it. I havent broken any relationships. I ask Classick Eve Nommy Cazulon Shieb Tabby Lykoi and whoever hasnt decided to ignore me, how their day is, and will continue to do so no matter what. And I know both sides has something in them that wants that, and both sides have resentments. But good @#$%ing lord common already! So The guys said ^-*! raiding... who hasnt, so what if everyone was pissed about it for a while... Grow the @#$% up all of you and ask me about my dating life for ^-*! sakes... cause as soon as imp or rulidas or em would do that.. i would forget all the @#$% that was said... i would forget that they we didnt get to progress for a while... i would forget that glyphs in my guild bank got shanked when i wansnt even a part of this ^-*!... I would forget everything and accept that people need to do what they need to do... and about 1% of the time is has to do with me. Grow the @#$% up and maybe ill staop drinking for a while.... ...i miss solea ^-*!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/07/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Olmin
The things I herd from people from people on both sides showed a poison that made me sick. I suggested a purging of the guild when I saw things like I did from both sides. Even now I cant see alot of people taking the high road. If you ask me, once you slander someone behind there back, OWN IT. Dont pretend your the only victim and youve done nothing wrong continuing to be a !@#$% and throwing your point around. Ive said some ^-*! i shouldnt have and I come forward with it. I havent broken any relationships. I ask Classick Eve Nommy Cazulon Shieb Tabby Lykoi and whoever hasnt decided to ignore me, how their day is, and will continue to do so no matter what. And I know both sides has something in them that wants that, and both sides have resentments. But good @#$%ing lord common already! So The guys said ^-*! raiding... who hasnt, so what if everyone was pissed about it for a while... Grow the @#$% up all of you and ask me about my dating life for ^-*! sakes... cause as soon as imp or rulidas or em would do that.. i would forget all the @#$% that was said... i would forget that they we didnt get to progress for a while... i would forget that glyphs in my guild bank got shanked when i wansnt even a part of this ^-*!... I would forget everything and accept that people need to do what they need to do... and about 1% of the time is has to do with me. Grow the @#$% up and maybe ill staop drinking for a while.... ...i miss solea ^-*!!
DO I know you? If so add me to real ID and I would ask you things because anyone on realid I say hi to or eve when I see her on and don't see em on ever so..yeah. And I have said !@#$ because they think they are the better raiders for raiding 25m and therefore know more than anyone else even when they aren't performing the role so we had no choice but to talk to each other instead of them since they wouldn't listen.
Edited by Impiety on 5/7/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Meh,
A.) I didn't know that quitting due to school and an internship was considered rage quitting under any circumstances.

You never mentioned school, and caz said it was due to the lack of progression why you stopped raiding

B.) Once I returned and realized everyone took most of their toons out I decided to help you guys gquit the rest of them out, save everyone some time.

When people saw the MOTD saying that we stopped raiding what did you think would happen? Caz said that you guys didn't want to raid util MoP, but people still wanted to raid even if you didn't want to, what did you expect would happen?

C.) I noticed most of you took some mats for the road from the gbank, and why would we fight over 40k... lol
People did more for pettier reasons

D.) If it didn't bother you one bit why did you take the time to write the above post?

Because stopping guild raids without one word to the rest of us, and then kicking everyone out that wasn't in your little clique a few month later was pretty low. I lost all respect for you when you put a halt on guild raids and called everyone that was still in the guild scrubs through the motd (it's good to know how you REALLY thought of us). I did this to warn others, in case if you start a new guild and pull more of the same crap.
Edited by Ceb on 5/7/2012 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
05/07/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Ceb
I lost all respect for you when you put a halt on guild raids and called everyone that was still in the guild scrubs through the motd (it's good to know how you REALLY thought of us)

That was written as a joke Ceb. If i remember correctly it said something along the line of, "stop changing my MOTD... scrubs!" And throughout the entire time anyone in this guild knew each other the word scrub was always used in a sarcastic/jokingly fashion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Another point, why isn't anyone mad at the people who made it frustrating by never showing to raid, to the point where it simply wasn't worth the effort.
Edited by Classick on 5/7/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
05/07/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Impiety
And I have said !@#$ because they think they are the better raiders for raiding 25m and therefore know more than anyone else even when they aren't performing the role so we had no choice but to talk to each other instead of them since they wouldn't listen.

Well I know I am the better raider because I can count on my two troll fingers the number of times I wasn't top DPS in our near 8 months of raiding. In all honesty, I felt I had more experience then most members, and there was clear evidence of that. I know certain members had problems they could not control that caused their DPS to be lower,and as far as I am aware Classick and Shieb's tanking was good enough to do heroics. During our raiding I listened to anyone that asked me for help or just wanted to suggest something, just because I might have decided against a suggestion doesn't mean I didn't listen, it means that I felt it was not the right way to go. I'm not saying everything I decided was right, but at the time I felt it was.

05/07/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Olmin
The things I herd from people from people on both sides showed a poison that made me sick.

At this point its fairly evident that neither side is willing to admit they were in the wrong, so arguing to try and convince the other side is pointless.

Caz said that you guys didn't want to raid util MoP, but people still wanted to raid even if you didn't want to, what did you expect would happen?

I expect that you would all continue raiding like I did. You could have tried recruiting more for the guild and kept doing guild runs, I know that at least one person had the ability to do what was needed in the guild to do so aside from editing the officer notes that we used to track DKP, but no one asked me to have permission to do that. In fact the multiple times I was asked to talk to Classick so he would give up GM so you could continue to raid no one said what you needed the gm position for and I asked many times. Of course you could have just left the guild and joined another to raid, like I did, their are many guilds on the sever you could have joined.

I did this to warn others, in case if you start a new guild and pull more of the same crap.

Just to clarify, you do mean form a successful raiding guild that went 2/7hc fl after starting halfway through the tier, then going 1/8hc ds while constantly losing more raiders weekly until it got the point were we could no longer accomplish the goal of the guild, becoming a heroic progression raiding guild.

05/05/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Impiety
Is that why Caz continually posted that you all decided to stop our raiding be of "no progress" when you and shieb continually didn't rotate CD's properly? And tried to blame us.

If you thought they didn't rotate CD's properly perhaps you should have been more vocal about it when it happened, rather then wait until after the fact. As far as I can remember I addressed any problems that were brought to me as best I could, this wasn't brought to my attention. I thought we were having issues because some people struggled to hit a button at the right time on heroic ultraxion, but maybe I'm wrong.

05/06/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Drainin
The only reason people took their toons out was because the guild was inactive; there were people that wanted to move on and actually continue to progress, tho this was made difficult due to the rank system (amongst other things).

Again, I'm still unclear as to how the ranking system caused any problems, all I ever heard was "Ask Classick to give one of us GM so we can raid." Exactly what "other things" are you referring to?
Edited by Cazulon on 5/7/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Cont.
05/06/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Impiety
A single fight for a month?? We had 2 nights of attempts before you all quit and went to An She

Were you on vacation perhaps? Unless you mean we only had 2 full nights of an all guild run to work on heroic ultraxion, in which case I would say that it was still more then that but, attendance was a large part of it, it was very difficult to put together a viable group for the fight. Also over our "progression" on this boss, no actual progression was made. On 1 or perhaps 2 attempts we got close to a kill, but I marked that down as pure luck that all the fading lights went on players capable of hitting the button. Lastly, I am the only one that went to An'She to raid, because Pure became a raiding guild that couldn't put a full group together, or even half a group near the end. Classick did transfer his pally a few weeks later, but only to do some PvP with me.

05/03/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Ceb
Doesn't bother me one bit, I was planning leaving any way. no reason in staying in a guild run by drama prone officers or one that doesn't raid anymore for that matter.

If you were planning to leave, why were you still in it? That is like saying "Go ahead and steal my computer, I was planning on getting a new one anyway." As far as drama prone officers, that is not exactly how I remember it, but by all means give me examples of any officer causing drama, assuming you mean Classick, Shieb, Diaston, and myself.
Edited by Cazulon on 5/7/2012 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
<---- Diaston.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
holy wall of text batman
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I just wanna say I appreciated all of your time, your friendships, and help long the road. We did really good for when we started and what we all formed from. I'm have no intention to continue/fuel an argument. I want everyone from Pure to know that they can talk to me about anything, and honestly if someone heard I said anything about them ect.. I would hope that they would atleast think to ask me about it themself before allowing it to concern or anger them.

Alot of different versions came out about why the guild stopped raiding, an I guess thats cause people have different ideas and reasons for it. I do apologise for my absense causing a road block, and I apologised for it before actually leaving and before returning.

Perhaps people could or should've conducted themselves differently; (and im including myself in that- not playing an innocent victim) we are all humans- and we make mistakes. I will choose to learn from mine and move on.
Edited by Emilinas on 5/7/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cont.
A single fight for a month?? We had 2 nights of attempts before you all quit and went to An She

Were you on vacation perhaps? Unless you mean we only had 2 full nights of an all guild run to work on heroic ultraxion, in which case I would say that it was still more then that but, attendance was a large part of it, it was very difficult to put together a viable group for the fight. Also over our "progression" on this boss, no actual progression was made. On 1 or perhaps 2 attempts we got close to a kill, but I marked that down as pure luck that all the fading lights went on players capable of hitting the button. Lastly, I am the only one that went to An'She to raid, because Pure became a raiding guild that couldn't put a full group together, or even half a group near the end. Classick did transfer his pally a few weeks later, but only to do some PvP with me.

Doesn't bother me one bit, I was planning leaving any way. no reason in staying in a guild run by drama prone officers or one that doesn't raid anymore for that matter.

If you were planning to leave, why were you still in it? That is like saying "Go ahead and steal my computer, I was planning on getting a new one anyway." As far as drama prone officers, that is not exactly how I remember it, but by all means give me examples of any officer causing drama, assuming you mean Classick, Shieb, Diaston, and myself.
\
Is that why you completely disregarded any advice the healers as a whole gave you? Because you were TOP DPS? And we could have downed the fight if you 3 would have put your ego's where they belonged and let me one heal like I suggested but I guess crimes can't stand someone newer being a better healer in PvE. And IF you thought I couldn't pull it off it wouldn't have hurt any since we pretty much stopped raiding soon after and who knows it could have saved our raid group. And I never mentioned my thoughts on them not using CD's because I put the blame of the wipe on me not being a good enough healer and aimed to better my healing instead of blaming others.
Edited by Impiety on 5/7/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
1.) I'm a tank................................................
2.) There's about a million people that play this game that are better healers than I am.
3.) I can guarantee you every time a wipe was my fault, I admitted it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
05/07/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Impiety
And we could have downed the fight if you 3 would have put your ego's where they belonged and let me one heal like I suggested but I guess crimes can't stand someone newer being a better healer in PvE.

One healing the fight doesn't negate the one shot mechanic we were wiping too, hour of twilight and fading light. We couldn't kill it simply because people didn't hit the button.

Is that why you completely disregarded any advice the healers as a whole gave you? Because you were TOP DPS?

Advice to me was few and far between, and again, healing wasn't the problem.

And I never mentioned my thoughts on them not using CD's because I put the blame of the wipe on me not being a good enough healer and aimed to better my healing instead of blaming others.

One last time, we wiped because people couldn't hit the button.

put your ego's where they belonged

I do apologize for my ego, being top DPS on every fight for every raid during our 8 months together even on fights were I shouldn't have been top, getting ranked on every single fight and being the only one to get ranked for DPS consistently, and seeing plenty of boss kills that were only killed because I made up for the lack of DPS coming out of other members, went to my head. I'll put my ego where it belongs now.
Edited by Cazulon on 5/7/2012 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]