Kindle Fire support

89 Human Paladin
I also want the armory and authenticator on my Kindle Fire.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I would like the authenticator for my kindle asap I do not need my account hacked because of lack of options for it to be put on kindle fire.. I understand it takes work to get it placed on multiple devices but its only fair to give us considerable options to choose from..
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
I used this link to put android market apps that are not in the kindle store on my kindle. It does not require rooting and does not void the warranty. I used this to put both WoW Armory and Time Warner Cable onto my kindle fire HD. I have not experienced any issues so far.

http://www.lovemyfire.com/side-loading-apps-on-kindle-fire.html
Reply Quote
I used this link to put android market apps that are not in the kindle store on my kindle. It does not require rooting and does not void the warranty. I used this to put both WoW Armory and Time Warner Cable onto my kindle fire HD. I have not experienced any issues so far.

http://www.lovemyfire.com/side-loading-apps-on-kindle-fire.html

^
The Kindle Fire IS Android. It just doesn't have a way by default to load apps from anywhere but the Amazon market. But there are ways to sideload them. Android does not require rooting to sideload apps.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Add me to the list as well. I go mine mainly for the WoW armory app and surf the web when I'm away from the computer. Please add it for the Kindle Fire Blizzard :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I really do want this for my Kindle Fire.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
"Soon-ish" I'd say.
Sideloading apps requires getting the .apk// This one is hard to find :/
Edited by Pathesar on 4/26/2014 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Paladin
It's in no way in violation of your warranty to side load apps. Rooting your Kindle Fire, however, will void the warranty. Don't do it if all you want is a few apps from Google Play. The real reason Kindle cannot access Play has ZERO to do with whether your Fire is a true Android device (spoiler alert: it is) but that Google Play has an exclusive deal with the Nook.

Now, why Blizzard hasn't put it's apps on Amazon, I don't know. Maybe it's lack of demand and that's why I'm adding my voice here. I side loaded the armory onto my Kindle Fire, but I'd rather have the support of the Amazon store behind my download for automatic updates and such.
Reply Quote
Put your apps on Kindle Fire App store, PLEASE -cute puppy face-
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I vote for the kindle fire app. I have the HDX, and my phone is not capable of having all these apps. I would love armory and auction. I already bought an authenticator when I first started playing. Kindle Fire apps PLOX
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It would be nice to see it on kindle hd!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I would invest into development for supporting wow deoblo and starcraft on a tablet/droid/idevice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]