[H] Holy Pally LF guild :3

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well now, I think it's finally about time I start looking around, after sitting alone for a while life starts to get boring :)

I, am a 374 equipped iLvl Holy Pally, I know my class well, and have been playing it since November '09. I am primarily seeking a HM weekend guild, that is focused on progressing, not stuffing around as I have previously encountered. For the next 10 (ish) weeks I am available weekdays, and would like to be in a DS progression team, then perhaps moving to a second team/alt team in early February.

Contact me in-game or in this thread, and i'll contact you, and we can have a chat and see were it goes from there.

Thanks, Livi. :)

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<Final Strike> 7/7 firelands

Looking for more active dedicated raiders to fill some core spots. We are an adult run guild 18+ , easy going but more serious while in raids. If you'd like a nice raiding experience with a progression friendly atmosphere this might be the perfect guild for you. We just started this guild after we broke off of a guild that did things differently then the way we wanted things done. So currently only level 5 but always 12-15 people on most of the times mostly 85's.

Need good heals
have a resto druid could use holy pally, priest or shaman

Riad times:
3pm-7pm EST Sat/Sun

show up atleast 15 minutes before start time.
Have flasks and food ready or let an officer know you'll be needing some.
Please have atleast 6/7 exp in firelands
Have vent
May also be expanding to 25man's in the near future

These times seem to be great for people who can only raid weekends or work 3rd shift or overseas / military.

If you are interested please contact one of the following Shieldblack, Overkilla, or Multan, or Cozmoo in game or mail on the area52 server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]