Turkey Lurkey (In need of...)

90 Worgen Druid
Greetings all. I'm not much of an achievement hound (on this character) but I'll admit...I want the turkey pet.

That said, I'm in need of a troll and undead rogue to shoot. I've tried a handful of BG's and, well....I'm mainspec tree-druid....*cough* this has made shooting ya'll rather difficult.

I have the means to pay you for your time directly, after I shoot you.

Please say when/where I can come shoot you, then I'll get on my horde alt and mail you your tip.

Thank you for your time, and happy Turkey day to all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I can't possibly be the only one that needs a troll or undead rogue, ya'll are makin' me a sad panda here. I'd go stalk UC but you're autoflagged if you get in the courtyard where the tables are. =P

*Goes to stalk Org instead*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I have an Undead Rogue and my wife's account has a lowbie Troll Rogue. I just hopped on my alliance toon to message you in game, but you didn't appear to be on.

I'd be happy to let you "turkey" me.

Edit: I'm dancing outside of Org on both the Undead and the Troll for the next 10 minutes or so.
Edited by Druit on 11/25/2011 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yea a few minutes after I started making my way to Org my job called...gotta love working the day after turkey day.

I'll get in touch, thanks for responding. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)