Ally raiding guilds: WTB decoder ring

According to what I've read about the PTR, the first stage of the legendary daggers chain requires only one thing from a raid: a decoder ring pickpocketed from Hagara in normal mode Dragon Soul.

My guild doesn't raid much, so the odds of my getting it with them are slim. Therefore, I would like to contract a raiding guild for this purpose.

To be clear, I am not asking to be carried through bosses or given free loot. Here is what I propose:

You raid Dragon Soul as you normally would, but you inform me of a time during which you are likely to reach Hagara so I know to be online then. Once you reach her, you bring me into your raid just long enough for me to pickpocket her. That's all I ask. Once I have the ring, you can kick me and get on with your raid.

I'm not a wealthy player (I have less than 20K gold across all toons), but I am willing to pay several thousand gold for what amounts to very little effort on your part. Name your price.

It doesn't have to happen immediately after the patch drops, either. I'm willing to wait a few weeks if that's what it takes -- though keep in mind that if another guild can get it to me before you, I will go with them instead.

If you're interested, respond to this thread or send me a letter or a whisper in-game (my alt's name is Teyla, so you can try looking for her, too). Make some easy money for your guild.

TL;DR: Me want purple daggers. Let me into your raid to pickpocket Hagara, and I give you gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]