The Official "I Hate Fordwagon" Thread

100 Orc Hunter
Here i am boys! Give it your best shot!!

Gurls: Post your love notes here!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
http://social.ford.com/grab-a-badge/i%20%3C3%20ford/

GO GO GO
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
Jayne has never been the same since that night with Minime. :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Yeah, i need to get the old stud-muffin out and parade him around a bit. Raptors are easier to handle in boss fights imo.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
BUMP for pure awesomeness
Reply Quote
Bump 4 Humps
Reply Quote
i hate fordwagon because he is an old person
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warlock
I hated Fordwagon because he killed me a bunch of times in Dragonblight when I was leveling in Wrath. But now he's horde so IDK.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
04/25/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Ghogarg
I hated Fordwagon because he killed me a bunch of times in Dragonblight when I was leveling in Wrath. But now he's horde so IDK.

Wat? He's always been Horde... Like die-hard Horde.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
Ford's always been horde. <3

Durane's always been a gay. <3

(Post timers are weak as hell.)
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warlock
04/26/2012 04:39 AMPosted by Durane

I could've sworn it was a human warrior named Fordwagon but I could also be stupid. Also it was like four years ago now. :/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Durane's always been a gay. <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
04/26/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Ghogarg

I could've sworn it was a human warrior named Fordwagon but I could also be stupid. Also it was like four years ago now. :/

Warwagon, maybe? I'm not sure why I just now thought of it. That guy transferred to Stormrage, I believe.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
For most of Vanilla and TBC, I was the only station wagon named toon in the game then one popped up on a poosie realm and I started rolling on other PvP realms with the Ford name. I got an Ally-Puke toon but the real reason is so I can dish out the troll to the pukes.

When they added the "Fordragon" character to the WoTLK world, the first time I flew thru that area and it appeared on the screen.. I nearly pooped mah drawers!
Edited by Fordwagon on 6/5/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/05/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Fordwagon
When they added the "Fordragon" character to the WoTLK world, the first time I flew thru that area and it appeared on the screen.. I nearly pooped mah drawers!

Bolvar Fordragon was the Stormwind faction leader during Vanilla and TBC, or, well, he switched occasionally with Archbishop Benedictus. For the majority of the time, he was the leader, though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm assuming this is lore talk? because it's gone over my head. :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/06/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Atratzu
I'm assuming this is lore talk? because it's gone over my head. :(

Sort of. Either you guys never faction bosses or city "PvP" pre-WotLK, or you just never paid attention. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I liked Fordwagon, at level 60 he soloed Terimus from Blasted Lands, as well as numerous elite black drakes at once. All in PvP gear.

note: the NPC.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/06/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Durane
pre-WotLK

^I started playing WoW right at the end of LichKing, it was basically after people were farming ICC and like 5 months before Cata dropped. (feels like forever ago)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/07/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Atratzu
pre-WotLK

^I started playing WoW right at the end of LichKing, it was basically after people were farming ICC and like 5 months before Cata dropped. (feels like forever ago)

Ah.

Yeah, King Wrynn had been kidnapped during Vanilla and BC, so the Prince was technically in-charge. Since he was just a kid, though, it was up to Bolvar Fordragon and Katrana Prestor to lead Stormwind. Of course, Prestor turned out to be Onyxia and, according to lore, King Wrynn showed up and took her head as a trophy.

Then Fordragon went out to command the Alliance forces in Northrend, kind of died/got burned up by dragonfire, resisted giving in to the Arthas and, ultimately, took control of the Lich King's power and the Scourge to hold them in check. He's essentially supposed to be the ultimate example of a hero for the Alliance, sacrificing everything to save his people.

Anyway, that's your lore lesson for the day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]