The Official "I Hate Fordwagon" Thread

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Here i am boys! Give it your best shot!!

When there are only 2 minutes left in a Tol Barad, and someone comes to help you fight, the polite thing is to help them back when they run off and kill one of your foes.
But who would do such a thing? hmmm. I wonder.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/07/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Durane
burned up by dragonfire, resisted giving in to the Arthas and, ultimately, took control of the Lich King's power

AH HA! so that's why that scene was so significant after we killed the LichKing and the fire guy showed up.

Thanks for explaining it to me. I now have a face to match the name. (I've been told he's way more popular then King Wrynn)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
I love how we have like 5 people on the realm who post anything (and like 3 off realm). Huge improvement over a year ago. Garithos is comin back!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/13/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Dímas
I love how we have like 5 people on the realm who post anything (and like 3 off realm). Huge improvement over a year ago. Garithos is comin back!

lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/13/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Dímas
Huge improvement

Your sarcasm is somewhat unappreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Yes, battlegrounds are always polite...
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
Oooooh... sarcasm. Jayne approves. :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/21/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Fordwagon
battlegrounds are always polite

And apparently not very helpful. but don't worry, you're transgressions will not be forgotten so easily.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
yay! I like stories! :D

edit: omg ford....bill and i were rofling when we read the "poop ur drawers" part XD
Edited by Kahlee on 8/5/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Hi Kids!

Ol' Grampa Fordie wandered off while making for the outhouse with a newspaper and cigarette only to return and find himself on Bleeding Hollow (and two pounds lighter)! I rolled another Hunter there years ago to play Horde with Chickenoodle. He got pregnent and quit and my little BE was abandon until late Cata. Now I'm on BH like stink-on-a-dwarf and trolling the Trade to beat the band! Be back from time to time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
06/05/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Fordwagon
For most of Vanilla and TBC, I was the only station wagon named toon in the game

I thought you were making fun of the name "Fordragon" with a funny 'w'
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
10/06/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Fordwagon
He got pregnent and quit and my little BE was abandon until late Cata.

So which of you owes child support?
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Hunter
11/03/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Bill
10/06/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Fordwagon
He got pregnent and quit and my little BE was abandon until late Cata.

So which of you owes child support?

That would be Jayne...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
YES! Boys and girls, your favorite grampa is back permanent on the merged realms of Greater Garithos!! Hey listen, me and some buddies are doing Rated Battle Grounds yolo-style almost every week night and you should join. No guild hassles or drama, just fun. If you play good with us, we'll put you on our "good guys & gals" list and check with you each time we start to form up. Just log in sometime around 8 PM server and watch Trade for a chance to get an invite.

Of course... Boog and I rule Trade anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Bump: just to say that Davetheslave still loves me!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]