So who still PvP's in WoW these days?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Few folks on my real ID haven't logged on in like a month, and I just came back. It also appears some folks have come over to Horde, so I don't know who is who.

RBG's/arena for next season anyone?

P.S. - Rag, you are mexican.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hai

Edited by Savage on 12/3/2011 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Sadly I don't see alot of people in this thread yet but....I'm always down to play ele/heals for rbg's arena on a competent team.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
End of the PvP season and beginning of the Holiday season so I'm cutting back on my efforts for a bit.

I'm not sure how many RBG's I'll get in between now and New Year's, WoW always takes a far back seat this time of year.

After New Years though... game on yo!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey, Pwnu's back, maybe we can win TB again...
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Sup.
Reply Quote
Hey Lawl - whats up - get a 70 and play in BGs all day every day...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I pvp a little bit but I only do it if peeps need me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
okay mr. sassypants come back so i can lick you
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Wut
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You guys almost make me want to resub. Almost.

- Orx.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Nice dress.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
12/21/2011 12:20 PMPosted by Savage
Nice dress.

Thank you, thank you.

12/21/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Darthvixen
life goes on, hope you're doing well

It's going great, really. Massive changes in plans, though. Air Force should be considered a thought of the past unless my BSc for Hardware Engineering goes down the drain. Well.. Then I'll still have certifications for HVAC and Electrical Engineering to back me up if that fails, so.

Basically I took a look around me for myself. Then watched the news. I'm glad the people out there do what they do, but with how political things are lookin' these days, I've decided I'm not ready to sign my life away. Oh, and $11k grants tend to really make you change your mind.
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Healbômber
Nice dress.

Thank you, thank you.

life goes on, hope you're doing well

It's going great, really. Massive changes in plans, though. Air Force should be considered a thought of the past unless my BSc for Hardware Engineering goes down the drain. Well.. Then I'll still have certifications for HVAC and Electrical Engineering to back me up if that fails, so.

Basically I took a look around me for myself. Then watched the news. I'm glad the people out there do what they do, but with how political things are lookin' these days, I've decided I'm not ready to sign my life away. Oh, and $11k grants tend to really make you change your mind.

wow
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So that was you that was up my !@# all game in TB the other night? -_-
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
LOL, LOL, LOL. Nope, that was the Bomber!

I could play his account when he's not on, but I logged in for five minutes, saw his bar locations/binds, and laughed then logged right back out.

We're talking CTRL-ALT-MouseWheelUp to kick, etc.
It's amazing how unique people's binds can get.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
way to highjack a thread okra

I think it's a bad idea to join a group of people that threatens to kill you if you don't kill people

I see potential conflicts arising from such an arrangement
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]