Message to all top end ally raiding guilds

85 Night Elf Rogue
From when patch 4.3 drops to when this proposition is accepted, i will be offering 8K gold to whichever guild that gets to the 4th boss in dragon soul (Hagara the Stormbinder) and brings me in to quickly pick pocket the boss and be on my marry way. sure, 8k gold isnt much, but what im asking to do isnt significant when it comes to the simplicity and small amount of time required to preform my actions.

Now you may be thinking "If he pick pockets the boss, our rogue wont be able to pick pocket since his pockets have a 12 hour spawn rate." well worry no more. Thanks to the magic of raid lockout manipulation, all rogues can pick pocket him at the same time. How? you might ask. Basically when you reach the 4th boss, your guild will take a 5-10 min break and disband group. At that point, i will form a raid group w/ one of your raiders (not one of your rogues) while the other rogues form a raid group with some other raid members. we will all then enter the raid in seperate instances and pick pocket the 4th boss at that time. To warn you though, if you pick pocket the boss before you disband the group, the pockets will be despawned in all instances for 12 hours, so tell your rogues to have patience.

Now you might be calling me a scrub right now since i need the help of others to obtain something normally out of my reach until the 20% nerf hits. It is not the matter of "If i can reach the 4th boss in my own raid group." it's the matter of "Getting the stage 1 daggers as fast as possible." to insure that i am the one picked to recieve the legendary daggers first, when we do start clearing content, since ill be the only one eligible to hold onto the elemental gem clusters (eternal embers of the future) right off the bat.

If you are interested in my offer, tell me what time to be on via in game, or just posting it below, so that when the call comes, i only waste a few mins of time. TYVM for considering my offer.
Edited by Kokoris on 11/27/2011 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Wait, alliance has raiding guilds? Since when?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

Now you might be calling me a scrub right now since i need the help of others to obtain something normally out of my reach until the 20% nerf hits.

No offense, but yes. Not just because of that but because you want to find a cheesy way around intended mechanics. Good luck filling your 5k bounty though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
i guess that makes the guilds that achieve world first scrubs since they often find stuff that bypasses the mechanics. *cough* engineer bomb on LK platform *cough*

also, if your not going to post something about accepting/considering my offer or trying to negotiate the price, leave. jokes are ok but please be semi-constructive.
Edited by Kokoris on 11/26/2011 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
How does getting a free ride even remotely relate to that? Lol.

Whatever, keep living in your fantasy world I guess :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
you say that im bad for finding a way around intend mechanics and i say that the best ppl do it all the time to a higher degree, read your own writing.

and it would be considered a free ride if i asked to be carried thru the first 3 bosses which is not the case, all i ask is to take a lil time (2-5 mins) out of your schedual (take a cig brake or something) and let me further my cause, with a lil reward for letting me do so.
Edited by Kokoris on 11/26/2011 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
It's still a free ride, you're using the efforts of others to get ahead while you do nothing.

As I said before, continue to live in your fantasy world because I'm sure in your head you actually believe you deserve the reward without the effort.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
kk, since in-game examples dont seem to phase you, ill try a real world example. I want to make a house and i dont feel like making it since my expertise in that field is currently not high enough to take on the job. i pay other people to make my house for me.

what i hope you learn from this is that to those who are willing to pay for something can take short cuts (since we have something called an "economy" much like the real world has), if i wanted a BoE world drop, do you seriously think that i will do what blizzard intended and kill random stuff until that 1 in 100000 chance happens? no, im going to use my gold and have someone else do stuff for me (hence "short-cut)". I dont rly care for your opinion on my techniques of obtaining what i want cause

1. its a game

2. your horde, i said ally guilds

3. i am only concerned w/ those that are willing to cooperate with me in helping me or those that want to re-think the deal (im willing to renegotiate the price, i just like to low-ball offers so i can get the best deal)

since them helping me is lil to no burden on their end, its less of a free ride and more of a kind jesture. (with benefits) :)

if you came up with an even cheaper way to obtain something you wanted, more power to you. i couldn't care less if you were one step closer to obtaining pixels that are orange color. (legendary)

if you are still too shallow to understand me, leave your comments and opinions to yourself for i am no longer acknowledging your ignorance, my way of obtaining things is of my own concern. if it works, it works. if not, i will alter my strategy but until then, it is none of your concern.
Edited by Kokoris on 11/26/2011 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I think he understands you and you are getting the sheet trolled outta you. as for your proposal. in all honesty

1. 5k isn't enough, yes what you want is a little, but what you offer is little. We have been rolling away boes for a while now because how much money can a guild actually need. Your cig break vs dismantling a raid reforming, dismantling again and reforming. Maybe a few months down the road, but eff that noise on a progression night.

2. call it what you will but its still shady, you are getting carried you are just paying for it, your a "John".

3. yeah im horde, but here is the unasked for opinion of a GM/RL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
1. gold is nothing so ill gladly pay more, just offer. (reasonable offers, paying over 15K for less then 5 mins of time is harsh, no matter how deep the pockets) If i was literally being "carried" thru all the fights, as in they drop one of their raiders and let me me sub in for him for the first 4 bosses, then i would understand why people would want 50K+. The difficulty of the job and the rewards that it will bring me determines what i think is fair trade. (10-12K is ok, anything above is a lil iffy) keep in mind that the quest right after the pick pocketing requires me to pay 10K gold so i cant blow my gold load in one shot.

2. as long as the ToS are not violated, ill gladly do what it takes to get things done as fast as possible. its like paying someone to use their profession (i.e. paying a BS to make a wep), but instead the profession is raiding.

3. not forcing any guilds to take my offer, just giving them a decision if they want to make some gold over their break. hell, they can go and review the fight while i run from the entrance to the boss (cant be too much of a run)
Edited by Kokoris on 11/26/2011 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Edit: Stand by, I thought of a better response.
Edited by Vãpour on 11/26/2011 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We both know you love dong Vapour
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Now you might be calling me a scrub right now since i need the help of others to obtain something normally out of my reach until the 20% nerf hits.

No offense, but yes. Not just because of that but because you want to find a cheesy way around intended mechanics. Good luck filling your 5k bounty though.

The intended mechanic is to pick pocket the boss.

Kokoris: You need to stop thinking of these hair-brained schemes of messing with game mechanics. THIS IS MADNESS!

P.S. If you could transfer and do it i'd let you in for free man. Its a good idea.

Also: Haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
wowprogress.com?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I wonder if this one would break 5 digits with stage 1s

i guess that makes the guilds that achieve world first scrubs since they often find stuff that bypasses the mechanics. *cough* engineer bomb on LK platform *cough*

*cough* that was actually a complete accident *cough*

EDIT: But really, serious post since this guy probably sucks anyway. For one, it's a 15 min respawn for the pickpocket as you don't know, and last I checked it's still possibly to reset the raid although that may not be possible anymore since I tested that the almost a month and a half ago.

Second, 5k is probably a bit cheap, however I wouldn't look to pay more than 10k. Especially with the alliance guilds on this server, most aren't Blood Legion so they probably won't be looking to speed clear normals just for fun. Whether or not they have a rogue, you're looking at 15 mins of downtime or maybe 5 minutes of downtime if they don't have one, someone leaves you join summon in pickpocket swap back around and get back to raiding.

Either way it's always hilarious to see people needing to do this, assuming you're just trying to get them ASAP and have no guild to raid with, you won't be progressing through the stages without raiding anyway. Could be wrong, but what do I care, I'll have mine day one.
Edited by Isebel on 11/27/2011 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
for one, my auto attack+poisons+SnD pulls close to 10K if not higher, its not possible to not break 10K if i add in just SS alone

i am far away from sucking, u can check my awsomeness out on world of logs, dont check lord ryolith tho, i get stuck steering and the damage reduction makes me look like i can barely hold 9K. but for everything else, i can hold 18K-22K dps(depending on how much i have to move)

also, it doesnt matter how u find a exploit, still an exploit.

last time i checked, it was a 12 hour respawn time, dont crack down on me just cause i dont recheck my facts authentisity every couple days but i also doubt the legitimacy of that info u provided, no where in google does it say 15 mins, i do feel that reseting the raid would probly work, but anyways, i just wanted to show everyone that it was possible beyond a shadow of a doubt that multiple rogues can pick pocket him at the same time so that my offer wouldnt be rejected based soley on that fact.

btw i raid w/ 2 guilds, this relatively new one i raid fri-sat on my rogue (i raid lead (woot)) and a diff one on my mage tues-wens, we would get to the 4th boss in time but id rather get the daggers on week 1-2 instead of week 3-4 since i am competeing w/ another rogue in raid. if i can get the stage one daggers first, i will recieve the elemental gem clusters by default, also if i were to not have the daggers when we started clearing content, all the bosses wouldnt be dropping the gem clusters meaning thats just precious time wasted.

you seem very confident that your raid will steam roll 3 new bosses on day one, have fun

and JESUS CHRIST!!! i say alliance guilds and the only ppl that talk are horde, maybe i should rename the topic "Message to all top end horde raiding guilds" , and mayby a bunch of alliance will show up.
Edited by Kokoris on 11/27/2011 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi I'm Orangetile.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO VATHRAL IN THAT TONE.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The 5 digit stab was more of a joke considering this is rexxar, any sped can manage to right click or hit one button and manage to at least pull 10k. Unfortunately I don't feel like breaking down logs. You at least gear right for the most part, that's a plus on this server. Personally I hate seeing free handouts to mediocre players, but it is what it is in Blizzard's minds.

I'm quite confident we will AT LEAST have most of the raid cleared day one considering I've cleared 7/8 normals in pugs with premade characters, just because it's an accomplishment to clear normals on this server doesn't mean it's actually an accomplishment.

To show you my rogue at the very least and the numbers we do and why I'm quite confident:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/3usprpblf5mmb361/sum/damageDone/?s=2228&e=2466
My last Sub log

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/al3lu27ctcgd92pt/sum/damageDone/?s=3659&e=3916
My last Combat log before my heroic mace.

EDIT: Jesus does not belong in this thread.
Edited by Isebel on 11/27/2011 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
holy crap, i didnt think sub could do that, dont u gotta keep up like 4 diff finishers?

and making fun of my theoretical dps hurts my feelings :'(

.......whos vathral?
Edited by Kokoris on 11/27/2011 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]