Message to all top end ally raiding guilds

90 Troll Warlock
holy crap, i didnt think sub could do that, dont u gotta keep up like 4 diff finishers?

and making fun of my theoretical dps hurts my feelings :'(

.......whos vathral?

I'm Vathral!

Also, why is this thread even going after my first post? I had no idea alliance even had raiding guilds, this is news to me, where the !@#$ are they?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I don't know Vath. I'm just as clueless as you.

On another note, does your 10 man have an opening for the Orangeproof, the best resto shaman in the world?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/27/2011 01:17 PMPosted by Kokoris
.......whos vathral?

God
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
The 5 digit stab was more of a joke considering this is rexxar, any sped can manage to right click or hit one button and manage to at least pull 10k. Unfortunately I don't feel like breaking down logs. You at least gear right for the most part, that's a plus on this server. Personally I hate seeing free handouts to mediocre players, but it is what it is in Blizzard's minds.

I'm quite confident we will AT LEAST have most of the raid cleared day one considering I've cleared 7/8 normals in pugs with premade characters, just because it's an accomplishment to clear normals on this server doesn't mean it's actually an accomplishment.

To show you my rogue at the very least and the numbers we do and why I'm quite confident:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/3usprpblf5mmb361/sum/damageDone/?s=2228&e=2466
My last Sub log

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/al3lu27ctcgd92pt/sum/damageDone/?s=3659&e=3916
My last Combat log before my heroic mace.

EDIT: Jesus does not belong in this thread.

Ha! best part is you still lost. Suck it BPBPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Edited by Megaburger on 11/27/2011 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
11/27/2011 01:17 PMPosted by Kokoris
.......whos vathral?

ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
holy crap, i didnt think sub could do that, dont u gotta keep up like 4 diff finishers?

.......whos vathral?

I'm Vathral!

Also, why is this thread even going after my first post? I had no idea alliance even had raiding guilds, this is news to me, where the !@#$ are they?

You didnt hear vath? Fish Stories is going alliance and will be called <Kitten Adventurers>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

.......whos vathral?

Yes, and do yourself and avoid playing it, it's not exactly an easy rotation.
Edited by Isebel on 11/27/2011 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The 5 digit stab was more of a joke considering this is rexxar, any sped can manage to right click or hit one button and manage to at least pull 10k. Unfortunately I don't feel like breaking down logs. You at least gear right for the most part, that's a plus on this server. Personally I hate seeing free handouts to mediocre players, but it is what it is in Blizzard's minds.

I'm quite confident we will AT LEAST have most of the raid cleared day one considering I've cleared 7/8 normals in pugs with premade characters, just because it's an accomplishment to clear normals on this server doesn't mean it's actually an accomplishment.

To show you my rogue at the very least and the numbers we do and why I'm quite confident:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/3usprpblf5mmb361/sum/damageDone/?s=2228&e=2466
My last Sub log

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/al3lu27ctcgd92pt/sum/damageDone/?s=3659&e=3916
My last Combat log before my heroic mace.

EDIT: Jesus does not belong in this thread.

Ha! best part is you still lost. Suck it BPBPBPBPBPBPBPBP

I will have vengeance...literally.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Apparently, alliance now has "top end" raiding guilds.

Get Real.
Edited by Lilleth on 11/27/2011 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
when i say "top end" i dont mean in comparison to pther servers (or even the horde side of our server), i mean just top end for our secluded server-faction, at least 1 ally guild on rexxar should kill a couple bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
THat's not the real Vathral!

Rinx spell reflected one of his shadowbolts back at him!

The amount of force from the reflected spell sent both of them flying off the server.

THE END
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
offer is now closed, i got it legitly :) woot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
LEGITLY IS NOT A WORD AND I'M CERTAIN WOW FORUMS HAS BUILT IN SPELL CHECK.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm 63.3 (repeating of course) % sure that you can pickpocket her in LFR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]