How can i sell multiple items to store owners

2 Undead Priest
I right click on my item and it puts my item in their shop, and gives me my money, but it wont let me sell more than one. When i click to sell my second item, it returns my first one to me.... how does this work? Its so confusing.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
are you sure you're not trying to sell to the reforging vendor? :)

here's how you do it:

find a vendor. any vendor that's a real vendor. (basically all of them minus the one guy you found).

open bag. right click item #1. right-click item #2...keep right-clicking.

dont drag any items into the guy's window just right-click them out of your bag. make sure you do it in the first window tab not in the "buyback' window.
Edited by Robokapp on 11/27/2011 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just right click each item in your bag/backpack to sell it to the vendor, while the vendor "purchase page" is open (after you've right clicked on the vendor).

If you accidentally sell something you didn't mean to, you can click the "last sale" item slot on the vendor page to take it back, and I wonder if you aren't doing something like that. Because you shouldn't have to click the vendor page at all unless you want to buy back an item (there's a tab at the bottom that lets you see the last few vendored items) or buy one of the items he/she sells, of course.

<S>
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
A great add on to help with this (if you use add ons) is called scrap. One button press sells all your grey junk and has the option to sell other items if you like. :)
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Hunter
This isnt true all i do is right click all my items that i want to sell and i end up with less money than i started with
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/05/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Bonecolecter
This isnt true all i do is right click all my items that i want to sell and i end up with less money than i started with

If you're selling, no you don't. You're probably seeing copper getting converted into silver and silver getting converted into gold. The in-game currency automatically upgrades itself when you have enough.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
12/05/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Bonecolecter

That's not true, you are just converting your money into the higher amounts. Gold is worth 100 silver, while silver is worth 100 copper. You'll notice as you sell that one of those amounts is going up.

If you have a question please make a new thread instead of bumping one from a year ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]