[A] The truth about <Gods Fallen Kin>

I realize that most people won't care, but there may be some who will find it interesting to know that they are being exploited.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ecornq.jpg

Edit: ~RR, SHI~
Edited by Loloolol on 11/27/2011 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
The guild wasn't built, it was bought from the people who xferred to horde to form Empyre. Its just a zerg guild anyway, no real structure, just spam recruitment. I have had a few lowbie chars in that guild just for the xp bonus. !@#$ty thing to do, yes, but the people getting screwed are people who belong in that guild anyway, and don't know any better.

On a side note...I've played on Illidan before. They will realize their mistake soon after xferring.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
wrong. this is coming from the gm. you fail at failing.

Ps loloolol and rabble are both toons that i kicked lol.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i like the free advertising. also, my guild laughs at the fact u try to recruiting them on a daily.

isend the people i kick to you guys, is that not enough?
Reply Quote
wrong. this is coming from the gm. you fail at failing.

Ps loloolol and rabble are both toons that i kicked lol.

Because Rabblerouser hasn't been in RoS for the past 2 years.

~RR, SHI~
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
well, lets talk about the post maker lol. where u from bud?

no need to answer, we all know.
Reply Quote
well, lets talk about the post maker lol. where u from bud?

no need to answer, we all know.

Read: I'm new to the forums, AND kind of dumb.

~RR, SHI~
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior
Damn I had to google the daily grind.

I thought for a second there that RR had done 75k dailies...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh, forums. You're so fun. Reminding me how stupid some people are.
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior
11/27/2011 07:38 PMPosted by Schrei
Oh, forums. You're so fun. Reminding me how stupid some people are.

You'd think we'd tire of it, but nope, 5 years on and this is still fun.

RR/Aggro can have at this one though.
Edited by Gored on 11/27/2011 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Troll Shaman
Hahaha, Wiseone. I wonder what ever happened to that dude and his super-hot millionaire wife. Too bad the old forums are gone, might've been fun to go back and reread some of that ridiculous bull!@#$.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I dunno I feel dirty every time I engage some of these people. Truth be told, I miss the Wiseone/Mchaggis days. Hell I miss the displaced days when I'd get called things like "the worst human bean in existence" I knew I was somewhat special then.

Now it's DW'ing DK tanks, and the slow adults from Warradin Trainer. I feel my expertise is really being squandered here.

Your kinda floating around In "LaLa" land on this one.
Take some time off, realize it's only a video game, have a beer and bar skank, and come back to earth with the rest of us.

Were waiting for you.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I think I will stop posting. Didn't realize I was arguing with Dennis Hopper from "Apocalypse Now" (rent it). Once again, your floating off into your own little world making references that only other 40 year old virgins would understand.

Your a douchebag that has realms first lvl 25 guild. Awesome, what did u win?

I would like to appoligize for saying I kicked rabble, I didn't.
Loloolol on the otherhand regardless of what you posted was kicked. He was I'n an arena team with my kid. Feel free to ask any Gfk member if he was a guildie.

Furthermore, if you scroll down on firetrees forums u will see that a week or so ago I put up a post "wtb lvl 20+ horde guild any server" something like that. Why the !@#$ would I xfer a lvl 25 guild to another server when I can buy one and level it up separate?

The fact that you allow people like lol and rabble I'n your guild says enough. Troll much?

Gratz on realms first lvl 25!!!
Now go outside!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
that wall of text can be summed up with "I'n"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Damnit Itnl...I logged in just to ask this what the !@#$ an "I'n" was

Edit: "CONJUNCTION JUNCTION....WHAAAAAAAT's YOUR FUNCTION....."
Edited by Fyveonit on 11/28/2011 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Troll Shaman
... aren't Rabble and Loloolol the same person? Also, are you suggesting that Loloolol left the guild he's been in since he was at least level 51... since last year... in order to play arena with some idiot in a no name guild for no reason? You sound confused. That or straight up retarded.

Protip: Just because you don't understand the references doesn't mean that no one can. You basically did the equivalent of walking into a scientific conference and claiming that no one can understand the speaker, purely because you're too clueless to work out what they're talking about.

Good to see you're going to quit while you're only slightly behind, though. You won't be missed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]