Old school Stormscale member!

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey all. I'm an oooold school Stormscale member. Started the game here, did all the early 40 man raids here. I was alliance side but also had some horde peeps that we were cool with. I had been considering x-fering a new toon back to this server but didn't know how it was.

My last recollection of the server was Juice and Nocturnal being the power houses on the horde side.

ANBU split apart into ANBU and That Guild Name. ANBU then server x-fered. I ran in early guilds like The Phoenix Remnant and then raiding guilds like Guffaw, Gothic, ANBU etc etc all which were amongst the tops at the time here.

Anyone still come here? Anyone from that time, horde or alliance still play? It's a long shot but finding people like Moxi, Wrathhammer, Lyllith, Ekin, Jaeger etc etc would be pretty awesome, especially with the fact that I was considering realm x-fering back here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
No.

Bye.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
^

Very cool bro, very cool!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
No.

Bye.

I see you changed your hair color.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I just started playing again here and there actually and wouldn't mind getting back into the game if I could find a solid group of people to play with.

This character used to be a tauren warrior named Kakushan in JUICE if anyone remembers me, y0! xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just started playing again here and there actually and wouldn't mind getting back into the game if I could find a solid group of people to play with.

This character used to be a tauren warrior named Kakushan in JUICE if anyone remembers me, y0! xoxo

ohai
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Digmaster 5000 sig not included???
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
11/29/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Whelan

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5403/juice005jn9.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2267/juice004pv1.jpg
Edited by Rowmine on 11/29/2011 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
COEM BACK KAKU ADD ME REALID USELESSCRACKER3@YAHOO.COM

COME AT ME IDIOTS TRY AND HACK ME
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
i love u i miss u :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Kaku, Whats up mang. Add my realid Kthnx Webbinator85@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Why did you leave out Reign of Darkness? They were the top alliance pve guild. If it wasn't for JUICE transferring ROD would have had just about all of the server firsts in MC and Onyxia.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
New Guild name I think you mean? Not that guild name :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Oh I am glad to see another player from Vinalla, such good times back then!

Come back, SS for life!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
what i wanna know is what happened to savage defenders o light, i was in that guild in bc on my warr baliztik, any old members from that guild still around?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
also haven't seen grrk or any of the ssuc (stormscale unwelcoming commitie) on the forums lately where is everyone *tear*
Reply Quote
Kakushan lives!?!?!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/Erizabet/WoWScrnShot_052406_025024.jpg

Yep. New Guild Name. OHAI MACE!
Edited by Qirajii on 12/22/2011 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/16/2011 02:27 PMPosted by Grrstabu
also haven't seen grrk or any of the ssuc (stormscale unwelcoming commitie) on the forums lately where is everyone *tear*

They all quit or transferred >.>

Plus, as a medium server, you all should be begging for people to transfer or reroll here <.<
Edited by Arianenna on 12/23/2011 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
well i guess it is time to move on, no friends left here audios SS
Reply Quote
Must love fish sauce

If you sux, admit you sux
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]