I buy and sell guilds

90 Human Rogue
If you are a gm and looking to sell your guild I am always looking. You can mail me ingame on the lickwidator toon. I offer fair prices and a history of sales/purchases. I ask for a few things up front:

1) the guild is on the stormrage realm
2) you are willing to invite this toon to verify guild info
3) and that you are the gm and have the right to sell the guild

I have been doing guild sales for some time and I always follow blizzards ToS. I will take a screen shot of our agreement so that we are both protected. Please do not contact me with questions outside of the guild you have for sale. I do not mean to be rude but I will get too many whispers otherwise. Thank you for looking at my post and if you are interested please contact me ingame. Thanks, Lickwidator
Edited by Lickwidator on 12/15/2011 4:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He gets my vote. I sold a level 14 guild to Lickwidator for a nice price and a friend of mine purchased a lvl 23 guild from him for a deal. You see him spamming trade alot and he is legit. Thanks dude!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Looking for a lvl 23+ , lmk whats up in-game
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Indeed looking for 21+ send me a mail with a price, no time to waste soon as you get one i will take it if the price is fair.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Right now I just have some lower lvl guilds (ie: lvl 10) but as soon as I get a higher lvl will let you know. Just sold a lv25 two days ago
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I'm probably looking to buy a high level guild as well, a bunch of us are planning to transfer to Stormage and we'd like to have a high level guild. I'll check here or you can mail me on Stormrage @ Emoba if you happen to get one and want to talk price.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Update, at this time I am only interested in guilds that are lvl 15 and above. please pst me ingame with your guild lvl and price you would like. I will respond as fast as I can.

Thanks, Lickwidator
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
i am very interested in buying a guild, although i am not on the same realm as you. in-game me on Silvermoon @ Volb or Volamir
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm interested in buying a guild. I'd like to discuss rates first though, since I'd be paying to transfer the guild. I'd be willing to exchange real-id, or in-game mail, just let me know.

Contact me at Flyx @ Suramar
Edited by Flyx on 12/23/2011 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Do you have any lvl 10+ guilds, preferably alliance, right now for sale?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
What is the price for a lvl 25 guild?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
In game mail boombeezy i am interested in buying a higher lvl guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I am interested in locating a mid to upper level guild for sale, preferably a level 25 guild. Not really concerned about population at this point.
Server: Azjol-Nerub
Faction:Alliance

You may contact me on Zeveel or Kynsinda
Edited by Kynsinda on 1/1/2012 4:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
7 Draenei Paladin
Looking to buy level 10+ guild just mail me in game with what you have and what you charge, thanks.
Edited by Lillow on 1/13/2012 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lickwidator, sent you an in game mail. Get back to me when you can. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I would like to thank everyone that is looking for a guild, currently though I am only looking to buy guilds off the forum. If you are looking for a guild please contact me ingame at lickwidator. Thanks everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I bought a guild of Lickwidator today, smooth transaction, stand up guy, and it was great doing business with him. Will do it again if I ever have another need for a guild.

Thanks again Man!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Still, my curiosity gets the better of me.

Post starting/negoitiable offers for 10, 15, 20 & 25 levels.

I'll have my lawyers draw up the paperwork.

I Lol'd. Looks like a paid endorsement and I love it.

I bought a guild of Lickwidator today, smooth transaction, stand up guy, and it was great doing business with him. Will do it again if I ever have another need for a guild.

Thanks again Man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]