4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

90 Night Elf Rogue
i do believe they should release early or im only going to get 5 mins of playtime :(
4 Blood Elf Paladin
im not good with time zones does that mean every one gets on at 1 hour diffrences?
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
anyone here read the shattering?
90 Night Elf Rogue
no we all get on at the same time its different times depending on your location
85 Tauren Death Knight
cant wait!!! one more hour though

85 Night Elf Priest
Did you know there was a patch today?
42 Night Elf Druid
ok klool
90 Gnome Priest
I wonder how many people called in sick. its going to be a empty work day lol. I wonder if blizzard employee's called in sick??
53mins
85 Human Rogue
is that normal i still can't enter the game atm ...WILL I DIE ??? O,o
87 Pandaren Hunter
I think it's because when people talk about transmog and the new storage , they talk about pandas and everything else coming soon as well. Honestly , I thought pandas were coming out too , until a friend told me no.
85 Tauren Death Knight
cant wait!!! one more hour though

42 Night Elf Druid
is s.w. the only place to spend honor points in the alliance?
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Ktiztena
im not good with time zones does that mean every one gets on at 1 hour diffrences?

Hello, Yes the time zones will vary for player-to-player for logging back into the game, Shall the realms be back up by 11:00am PST (Pacific Standard Time). The times would be as follows.

• 11:00am PST - (Pacific Standard Time)

• 12:00pm MT - (Mountain Time)

• 1:00pm CT - (Central Time)

• 2:00pm EST - (Eastern Time)
  • 90 Night Elf Rogue

11/29/2011 10:09 AMPosted by Teloraelin

Hello, Yes the time zones will vary for player-to-player for logging back into the game, Shall the realms be back up by 11:00am PST (Pacific Standard Time). The times would be as follows.

• 11:00am PST - (Pacific Standard Time)

• 12:00pm MT - (Mountain Time)

• 1:00pm CT - (Central Time)

• 2:00pm EST - (Eastern Time)

• wonder how many times this will be said?
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    <--very impatient....BLIZZ please hurry!!!
    .... 50mins
    85 Human Paladin
    awesome cant wait
    85 Blood Elf Mage
    11/29/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Somantar
    i do believe they should release early or im only going to get 5 mins of playtime :(

Blizzard's Technical Team, Is working as diligently as they can to bring the realms back online with the arrival of Patch 4.3. However, They also have to ensure no problems will arise once the realms are brought back online.

I understand that this can be a complicated process and can take some time. So, We'll need to wait until the realms are brought back up or if additional maintenance is needed.
    90 Gnome Priest
    •11:00am PST - (Pacific Standard Time)
    •12:00pm MT - (Mountain Time)
    •1:00pm CT - (Central Time)
    •2:00pm EST - (Eastern Time)
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]