4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

42 Night Elf Druid
so s.w. is the only place?
85 Troll Hunter
Did they say 4.3 was coming out tomorrow NO they did not read it again ppl
90 Human Priest
Lawl. I can smell the brown off your nose...

11/29/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Teloraelin
i do believe they should release early or im only going to get 5 mins of playtime :(

Blizzard's Technical Team, Is working as diligently as they can to bring the realms back online with the arrival of Patch 4.3. However, They also have to ensure no problems will arise once the realms are brought back online.

I understand that this can be a complicated process and can take some time. So, We'll need to wait until the realms are brought back up or if additional maintenance is needed.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Let us all take a solemn moment to pray to our Blizzard fetishes and the WoW gods that the realms come up at 2pm EST/11am PST, because I remember a major patch day - I think it must have been 3.3 - when they delayed it by an extra four hours...

Nn-

Nnnn...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mind you 4.2 was far more cooperative.
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
dude check your game version... it will say 4.3 :O mine does
90 Worgen Death Knight
I wanna see how badly my GTX550TI will lag on full settings near transmog npc when realms are up.
85 Tauren Death Knight
i LOVE that blood presence is going up from 30% armor to 50% moe
90 Pandaren Warrior
Duel wield Gorehowl gogogogo
85 Blood Elf Rogue
common now you guys know 15 mins before 11 PST there gonna extended the maintenance for 2 hours
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Gorehowl gogogogo

I WANT I WANT!!! (for my warrior that is)
90 Human Death Knight
ever realm is down
90 Blood Elf Paladin
new patch stuff looks pretty cool, that new talent tree yeah not so much. lets dumb it down a lil more maybe more will play.
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Markcalaway
ever realm is down

Indeed... too bad they didn't give us warning :/

/facepalm
90 Night Elf Rogue
talent tree is coming out with mop..
85 Night Elf Priest
11/29/2011 10:14 AMPosted by Tazop
Did they say 4.3 was coming out tomorrow NO they did not read it again ppl

Have you tried logging in? Mine says it's updating for 4.3
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Lawl. I can smell the brown off your nose...

Blizzard's Technical Team, Is working as diligently as they can to bring the realms back online with the arrival of Patch 4.3. However, They also have to ensure no problems will arise once the realms are brought back online.

I understand that this can be a complicated process and can take some time. So, We'll need to wait until the realms are brought back up or if additional maintenance is needed.

Holy crap, your comment made no sense to me when I read your quote because I thought, reading it, that it MUST have been a Blizzard post. ...Then I scrolled back and saw it was just another $15/month schlub like me :O
42 Night Elf Druid
no one? i cant find answer in forum
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/29/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Írís
common now you guys know 15 mins before 11 PST there gonna extended the maintenance for 2 hours

Let's hope not. People on PTR are already getting out of control. Geek rage is very powerful thing when concentrated in one place.
85 Undead Warlock
•11:00am PST - (Pacific Standard Time)
•12:00pm MT - (Mountain Time)
•1:00pm CT - (Central Time)
•2:00pm EST - (Eastern Time)

40 minutes here
85 Blood Elf Priest
11/29/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Swiftpain
new patch stuff looks pretty cool, that new talent tree yeah not so much. lets dumb it down a lil more maybe more will play.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]