4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

85 Goblin Shaman
If they have to extend the maintenance it is because there are still things that need to be fixed before they allowed million of players to log on. Its better that they fix it now then have to go back later on and have people complaining about it
I'm not sure if anyone has asked already but will the extended maintenance fix the high world latency issues?
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Reynaria
So.. who here is doing the 12 month sub thing? I am going to be getting my new pony for my paladin today.. *smirk*

I'm doing the "Annual Pass" promotion as well. =) The new mount we get in the mail once realms are back online is gonna be awesome! Can't wait to ride it around the world. =)

It's worth the cash guys if you haven't signed up for it as of yet. Further information on the "Annual Pass" if you are interested can be located at the link provided below!

WoW Annual Pass FAQ:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424793214
85 Blood Elf Hunter
its so exciting to await a new patch, but its so hard to sit still and wait for time to pass by. *looks at clock* COME ON TIME GO FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hmmm *secs into a game and looks at clock* COME ON!!!!! Lul :)
85 Night Elf Druid
so for the 12 moth thing, we get one sparkle pony per account, yes? is it BOA and can be sent around to all your alts?
85 Draenei Mage
11/29/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Réstofarian
they are actually gonna extend it another hour.. just to make you squirm worms!

Sadistic !@#$s!
84 Dwarf Warrior
one day scrubby blizz will make the patch times givin...
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Elscorcho
so for the 12 moth thing, we get one sparkle pony per account, yes? is it BOA and can be sent around to all your alts?

Hello,

Yes, the mount you receive in the mail if you signed up for the "Annual Pass", Is indeed BoA, And it is sent to all of your World of Warcraft characters -- Including new ones you may create in the future!

So, It isn't just restricted to one character on your account! =)
84 Troll Hunter
so when are the realms going to be back up??
85 Night Elf Druid
score! ponies for all!
85 Goblin Shaman
11/29/2011 10:33 AMPosted by Thorokano
so when are the realms going to be back up??

As soon as they are finished maintenance
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lightbringer set here i go again'
90 Gnome Warrior
hurry up already
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate this waiting. Time to make some ramen to make the time go by lol. I wish I would have done the annual pass that mount def looks cool.
85 Worgen Hunter
11/29/2011 10:31 AMPosted by Dankthegank
one day scrubby blizz will make the patch times givin...

Realms were up earlier than the time given for 4.2.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]