4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

85 Draenei Mage
woot so excited :D
86 Night Elf Priest
Just another WoW altaholic drumming her fingers on the desk ....lol

Do agree we others though ... that I would rather wait now ..then have them have to bring the realms down again after we are in.

And yes ... Annual Pass is SWEET .. and doesn't cost me a dime extra!

Cryst
90 Pandaren Priest
11/29/2011 10:38 AMPosted by Thizzgoblin
They're most likely done with everything, but will throw everything back on at exactly 11 just to say they were on time.

lol inoright
85 Troll Druid
People are crazy. It's one day. I remember when real maintenance and extended maintenance were every single Tuesday. I think I received at least one free day of game time a month because of the amount of extended maintenance. Now we hardly ever see maintenance at all. Be grateful.

On Another Note.....

Woot!!! Get those servers up ;)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Regicidal
I hate this waiting. Time to make some ramen to make the time go by lol. I wish I would have done the annual pass that mount def looks cool.

You should still be able to.
85 Goblin Shaman
Blizz should have posted to the realm status link on first page for people that keep asking is it up yet... lol
90 Night Elf Hunter
First thing you do when realms are up ?
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
servers will be up in 20 mins right?
90 Worgen Druid
the one year deal does use a debit card thats what i used and it worked and you dont pay for one year right away it still just a normal sub you just cancel for one year is all
85 Human Paladin
YouTube Edbassmaster, hilarious and kills time
85 Dwarf Shaman
I'm bored with runescape now... WTB WOW! :)
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/29/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Wylda
For those of us without credit cards (I know my tendencies with money, better to tighten my belt for a day or two here and there than have money to repay at a high rate of interest available whenever) the 12-month sub deal is not on offer...QQQQ lol.

You can use a debit card. I did.
85 Human Death Knight
11/29/2011 10:42 AMPosted by Ujelly
servers will be up in 20 mins right?

would be cool with me. :D
85 Night Elf Druid
debit card?
85 Draenei Mage
first thing to do....transmog one of my sets :)
85 Undead Warlock
runescape?????

that is worse than tibia

bye

17min
85 Goblin Mage
11/29/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Bládez
The new mount is cool looking but I can't justify committing to a year sub without being able to cancel.

Free diablo 3 and access to the next beta. Enough incentive for me XD

I know it's so tempting but I have a tendency to quit WoW for a couple months and come back. I don't know if I wanna pay for months I won't play. Everything about it is pretty cool. I definitely want to beta test mist before I buy. Ah decisions. Haha
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]