4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

90 Blood Elf Warlock
so..hmm..my game is not messed up or anythign right?the realm list or whatever is down?
85 Goblin Shaman
11/29/2011 10:42 AMPosted by Ujelly
servers will be up in 20 mins right?

If there's no problems then yes the realms should be up in 20 mins
85 Troll Mage
Netflix for the next 20min :D
omg so many ppl
90 Gnome Warrior
hurry up already
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Zili
The new mount is cool looking but I can't justify committing to a year sub without being able to cancel.

For those that may be wondering about the mount being discussed that you get from the "WoW Annual Pass", It is called "Tyrael's Charger".

You may see a video of this mount below, Courtesy of Curse Network via Youtube! =)

"Tyrael's Charger" modelviewer/sandbox video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsn8HOh9xM
85 Undead Warlock
Mw3 is so boring -.-

come online serverrrrr i cant take any longer
85 Human Paladin
i know right when i saw that i was like WTF !@#$ NOOB!!!
90 Orc Shaman
14 MINUTEZ
90 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Bládez
Guys guys guys guys simmer down! Check your realms http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status. Now sit back, relax and just enjoy some time without wow.

Cant stand people like this on forums. And yes they willl be late they ALWAYS are late when content patching
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
lolz HURRY!
90 Night Elf Mage
Excited to see everything that's new.
85 Human Paladin
ya mw3 is pretty boring :/ big dissapointment

90 Night Elf Druid
It would've been funny if blizz had posted a countdown timer for when the realms where going back up instead of a fixed time.
10 Draenei Warrior
It still wont let me play even though it says " World of Warcraft is up to date" so i dont know what to do
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
omgz ive been sitting here waiting i though servers was suppose to be up 50 mins ago im such a Derp!
85 Orc Warrior
Gah, did not get any sleep last night, too excited for epics... and really awesome looking dungeons. /drool

All I know is that I will most likely be on a caffiene induced dungeon/raid grind on every single character I own until i eventually go into a nerdgasm/start convulsing from the overdose of Caffiene and pass out until im late for work and probably get fired. But that just means more time for the WoWz. WHOO
85 Draenei Warrior
it still says 11:00.....we shall seeeeeeee
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]