4.3 Patch Release and Maintenance - 11/29

85 Human Paladin
Holy crap, they announced a patch release date. Less than 24 hours in advance, but still.

No more ugly gear! A parklepony to ride instead of those ugly wyverns! No more need to deal with elitist raid leaders!

If you read the announcement closely, they merely state that they are doing maintenance tomorrow for the 4.3 patch, not that that's when they're releasing the patch... ;D (The title obviates that point, of course)
Edited by Mandorallon on 11/28/2011 4:59 PM PST
90 Tauren Druid
nice
85 Undead Rogue
in b4 I'm not the only sneaky man in a dress.
85 Orc Death Knight
well considering how well 4.2 came and on time I doubt there will be any they have been testing this patch for awhile now
90 Human Warlock
HERE COMES THE BANKSPACE!

Also here comes the tears as I cry over not being able to wear my mask for transmog :(
86 Blood Elf Priest
Ah, excellent. I've cleared tomorrow of all dates so I can sit back, stare at my computer, grunt occasionally, while fruitlessly trying to log in. First at all, and then to my realm, and then to my character.

See you guys next week.
85 Goblin Shaman
Thank gawd colors other then red!
85 Blood Elf Priest
This is how they will announce the Diablo III release. The day before it comes out.
Edited by Gradywhite on 11/28/2011 5:05 PM PST
83 Undead Priest
Hooray! :D
64 Tauren Death Knight
....excitement abounds!!!

..yet... I'm sure we'll still see floods of "Y U TAKE SERVA DOWN ON A TUESDAY! I CAN'T PLAY!"

and "WHY WAS THERE NO NOTICE?!?!?!"

etc etc.

-_-
85 Draenei Priest
Thank you! :D

YAY!
1 Orc Warrior
Heck yes!! I can't wait for Lich King 2.0 and by an act of god... even worse PvP!!!
85 Tauren Paladin
Goodbye, fire-themed gear. We've had some fun, you and I. Maybe I'll even transmog to you one day.

But it is not this day.
90 Orc Warrior
damn was hoping on getting my tier shoulders before it came out, guess i lucked out, cant wait to be wearing t13
Thank god...no more "when is 4.3" threads....We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum waste.
Edited by Solaru on 11/28/2011 5:09 PM PST
68 Tauren Hunter
Finally!

It's nice to have a Euro account as well...when US is down, I go there...
90 Human Priest
nooooo, I like my 1 day raid week :( :(
85 Goblin Mage
Time to finally play with some real fire now that 4.3 drops ;D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]