The "When Will It Be Up?" QQ Thread.

85 Human Rogue
Patch 4.3 tomorrow. Extended maintenance scheduled to end at 11am PST. But we all know it's not really coming up at 11am PST.

My bet is on 3pm PST. Just in time for primetime to crash it again and for it to be up around 8pm PST.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hopefully Wednesday, Anomaly needs to get ALL the server firsts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
11/28/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Balmazer
Hopefully Wednesday, Anomaly needs to get ALL the server firsts.

I don't know, when does spoon raid? Shai leaving does make the #1 spot more competitive.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Pretty much everyone raids on Tuesday but us, I think, so bleh. THANKS SERALIN! QQ (jk)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
11/29/2011 01:17 AMPosted by Herbfest
I don't know, when does spoon raid? Shai leaving does make the #1 spot more competitive.

You'll know when spoon raids when you see all of the server first spam. :p

I hope other guilds step up though. I know there is a lot of player shuffling going on alliance side. I don't keep tabs on the horde side of the raiding scene.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
11/29/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Tiesha

You'll know when spoon raids when you see all of the server first spam. :p

I hope other guilds step up though. I know there is a lot of player shuffling going on alliance side. I don't keep tabs on the horde side of the raiding scene.

I know you know by now that server first achieves are no longer given out for reg modes....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
11/29/2011 09:01 AMPosted by Disturbia
I know you know by now that server first achieves are no longer given out for reg modes....

*woosh*

Someone tell me why this fan made trailer for 4.3 is better than the official trailer? Common Blizz!

http://youtu.be/aLqxJlGZXXA
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'm not sure how I was supposed to guess that what you said was meant as sarcasm, but anyway... yeah.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
They were Koreans, of course they 1 shotted the boss.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Sounds like your everyday duskwood pug. A bunch of people with no names talking nonsense. >.>
Edited by Tiesha on 11/29/2011 9:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
@ Dargaroth yeah Dragon soul LFR has some elements of each fight missng out to make it easier for pugs, but if you did it normally with the guild they'd be added back in and you'd get normal ilvl gear for it, I downed 8/8 on 25 man Lfr the first night I tried, i mean at first kids kept facepulling and acting stupid finally slapped some sense into kids and got death wing down, we'll see how live turns out though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Btw Melee 2hander that has the tenticle proc > OP
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
rol, yeah some kids I wanted to just kick in the B*lls, death knights walkinginto the raid wearing landslide, no gems or enchants, wearing a 2 hander as frot dps, with the 2 hander, AND dual weild weapon bonus spec Imo. Made me cry a little. he also only pulled 12k dps. But anyways, Lfr will be a geat thing for us mainly the downtime we have on our alts, finally be nice to get them somewhere for once
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'm leveling an alt on Illidan for downtime. I am not holding my breath when it comes to LFR, for that very reason - you never know what nut you're gonna get.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Best of luck to y'all that are still raiding! Rootin' for Anomaly myself, but it should be interesting to see what happens without Shai this tier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]