Cool Items!

70 Dwarf Shaman
Recently, I've been hunting down cool items in WoW, usable by 70s preferably. I have, Orb of the Sin' Dorei, Arch Mage Vargoth's Staff, and a few other things. Any thing awesome? Usable, that other players can see? Just to show off, and show my collection of shtuff :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Arch has some pretty neat stuff if you are up to the grind!
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Shaman
Maybe after awhile, some stuff maybe not everyone has? :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you do the Frenzyheart dailies in Sholozar Basin, you can eventually reach exalted with them and start buying "mysterious jars". You can only have one at a time, and it takes about a week to "ripen" to the point where you can get loot out of it. Usually a worthless potion or two, but if you're lucky you'll eventually get "Frenzyheart Brew". This repeatable-use item will turn you into a wolvar for awhile, which persists through combat (though you cannot mount up).

I tell ya, I had a BLAST in WotLK, tanking on my DK in "wolvar form" and shouting angry, nearly incoherent jibberish at bosses. Good times!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Kalytha's Haunted Locket
Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat(if you have a friend to summon you out there and kill him before you drown)
Orb of Deception
Gordok Ogre Suit
Don Carlos' Famous Hat looks kind of neat on a shaman. Use the hat, then go ghost wolf.

I'm sure there's more, but nothing I can think of.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Shaman
Awesome! If there are anymore I'd love to see em, I've tried to get all of those, usually failing (The pirate hat and Orb)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Smoke flares are always fun :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/28/2011 09:39 PMPosted by Shockfury
Awesome! If there are anymore I'd love to see em, I've tried to get all of those, usually failing (The pirate hat and Orb)

One that was more common (due to a item-purchase-cost error) was the Iron Boot Flask in Stormpeaks. I'm not sure who the Alliance vendor is, but there should be an Alliance town somewhere in there. There will be a guy who will sell you odd drinks in exchange for "Relics of Ulduar", which drop all over the zone (I had the best luck with the ghost dwarves and giants, as I recall).

Give him a big pile of those, and you too can turn into an Iron Dwarf, complete with occasional electric shocks to nearby enemies and an eerie, metallic dwarf laugh.

Which... probably won't impress you too much, since you are ALREADY a dwarf, but Hordeside it was pretty amusing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
11/28/2011 09:44 PMPosted by Scuzz

One that was more common (due to a item-purchase-cost error) was the Iron Boot Flask in Stormpeaks. I'm not sure who the Alliance vendor is, but there should be an Alliance town somewhere in there. There will be a guy who will sell you odd drinks in exchange for "Relics of Ulduar", which drop all over the zone (I had the best luck with the ghost dwarves and giants, as I recall).

Give him a big pile of those, and you too can turn into an Iron Dwarf, complete with occasional electric shocks to nearby enemies and an eerie, metallic dwarf laugh.

Which... probably won't impress you too much, since you are ALREADY a dwarf, but Hordeside it was pretty amusing.

Unfortunatly for him, you need to be level 77 to accept the quest to open this vendor.
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12882
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Unfortunatly for him, you need to be level 77 to accept the quest to open this vendor.
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12882

Well I'm assuming he's going to keep leveling. Who stops at 70?
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Shaman
Me, 70 twinks FTW!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]