FL 25 pugs

85 Goblin Warlock
Starting the week of December 6 I will be hosting Firelands 25man pugs. Seething Cinders will be on reserve all else is open rolls. With Dragon Soul and the assocciated 5-mans coming out i will be requiring 375 ilvl. Vent is required, speaking is not. Any heroic mode kills and Rag kills will be possible only if people are able to communicate quickly. If anyone is interested, send me a tell or mail in game. As it is now these will be done on Wednesdays or Fridays at 8:30PM server time til 11:30.
Edited by Dawilddots on 11/28/2011 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'll be able to go on my disc/shadow priest if you do these on Wed nights. Friday nights are a no go. Also 375 is way too high of a ilvl. I am only 372 on this toon and the heroic FL kills I got when I raided were US top 150. May want to lower that to 370.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
375 is the tentative threshhold i set because of the ease of getting past that now. Pople below that MAY be invited on a case by case basis (ie I know them or have raided with them before). Even before this patch it was easy to attain for instance my druids resto set is 374 with a 346 helm because I have crap luck with helm drops. That being said getting 375 shows to me a willingness to put in effort to better your toon. On another note the first four weeks while I am collecting cinders Smouldering essences may be open to others in the group depending on one of my guildies ability to attend each week. Eternal Embers will be open at all times.
Edited by Dawilddots on 11/29/2011 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Come rez the PUGS on ally its been dead for ages.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
If you only need to have a icky IL of 372 for RDF DS.... why do you need 375 to apparently do 25 FL?...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Cuz Firelands is srs bsns silly Qi!!!

I'll admit that's a bit high. My pally tank has 370 after getting a few quest pieces and the only issue I had in FL was Rag.
Lack luster healers also didn't help much. =P
I might do the new heroics on my (other) mage, and I might be interested in a FL run or two.
I'll keep checking
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]