Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

85 Dwarf Paladin
Why not? I think it one of the best looking sets ever and i cannot use it.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Idk this upset me big time, I was so hoping to use that alliance lvl 60 greatsword but it won't let me, I was gonna make alliance solder tank using only that gear.
90 Worgen Mage
Wait...what's going on? What level 60 gear isn't usable? The rules for transmog said nothing against that gear.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can understand legendary but I don't understand why we can't use 60 pvp gear? i mean we can use other level 60 gear but what makes this one so special??
85 Blood Elf Paladin
on PTR you can't transmog lvl 60 pvp vendor gear, i'v tried it won't allow you.
90 Draenei Paladin
You can't transmog the level 60 pvp sets (bought with honor) for some weird reason.
100 Human Warrior
I've seen a few threads about this while it was on the PTR. I was really, hoping it was just a bug....
85 Tauren Warrior
This better be a bug. I'm gonna be highly disappointed if I can't transmog into my warlord set.
85 Worgen Hunter
When I copied my DK to the PTR and tried transmogging my sword to Grand Marshal's Claymore, it let me do it just fine. It also let me transmog all of my paladin's gear to the Brutal Gladiator set.

Are you saying it's different on live now?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Level 70 gear is fine to transmog, but last time I was on PTR it wouldn't let me Transmog claymore, btw how do you link it like that?
85 Human Paladin
Yeah can't transmorg lvl 60 pvp stuff. Lol wtf blizz?
100 Draenei Paladin
When I copied my DK to the PTR and tried transmogging my sword to Grand Marshal's Claymore, it let me do it just fine. It also let me transmog all of my paladin's gear to the Brutal Gladiator set.

Are you saying it's different on live now?

I had also Transmogged my Paladin's gear to the lvl 60 gear early in the PTR cycle, then I logged on one day and it was back to normal. I got an error saying "that item is not available for Transmogrification"
90 Tauren Priest
I was very sad about this on the PTR :( I have a set that uses an offhand from the level 60 stuff and it matched PERFECTLY... now I must finds something else :(
85 Dwarf Hunter
I think I know why. My guess is that when you transferred characters to another faction, the gear look that is suppose to be faction only remained on your gear, so you could wear Alliance gear on your Horde.

To test this, somebody should try transmogrifying with other Alliance only gear that changes to Horde gear. Or vice versa. If they don't allow you to use it in transmogrification, that means that the gear that is Alliance/Horde only has been blocked from this feature.
Edited by Brad on 11/29/2011 11:39 AM PST
90 Human Warlock
Well, there goes my transmog for my pally...
29 Blood Elf Paladin
It was like this on the ptr after a few patches, we complained for weeks about it and blizzard never explained why this armor was excluded even though it meets none of the criteria for exclusion.
91 Orc Rogue
This has been known for a while now. The level 60 pvp sets are not transmogable (yeah I said it....transmogable). Now if Tier 1 and Tier 2 aren't eligible, then I'm going to be pizzed!!!!!
85 Human Death Knight
This was reported a million times on the PTR, along with other bugged epics. FIX.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]