Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

29 Blood Elf Paladin
ON a note though go to netherstorm in area 52 there were on the last build of the ptr vendors in the one arena hut that were selling all the old pvp sets, though at the end of the ptr they were locked, dunno if that changed.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh lord I hope this isn't true...I wanted to rock my Blood Knight set in some raids. You know instead of just when I am hanging around town. Good thing I made a back up crusader set, but still :(
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's too easy to obtain.
70 Orc Shaman
its aite. 60 pvp wasnt anything special anyway
100 Blood Elf Mage
Wtf?! Why cant we transmor that gear?! Better as HELL be a bug. I love that gears look T.T
100 Human Paladin
11/29/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Detoxsin
It's too easy to obtain.

This argument applies to every pre-Cata armor set.
29 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Detoxsin
It's too easy to obtain.

That is an invalid point, they let you transmog things you can get from low instances in 15 mins.

24 Tauren Warrior
It is hard to say if this is a bug or not. From PTR threads I read it was doable, but then suddenly it wasn't. No word given either way.
91 Orc Rogue
11/29/2011 11:29 AMPosted by Omgtheskill
its aite. 60 pvp wasnt anything special anyway

It was at the time. High Warlord gear was the shizznizzle! If you had that gear you were almost unkillable. There are a lot of us that would wear it for nostalgia (even though I gave up at Legionnaire).
85 Tauren Warrior
All the 60 pvp sets can be obtained in Area 52 for about 10 gold a piece. However, whenever I try to purchase an item it says "It's locked"
85 Human Paladin
all the alliance pallys arent gonna be happy.
90 Tauren Priest
I think I know why. My guess is that when you transferred characters to another faction, the gear look that is suppose to be faction only remained on your gear, so you could wear Alliance gear on your Horde.

To test this, somebody should try transmogrifying other Alliance only gear that changes to Horde gear when you change factions. Or vice versa.

I have never transferred factions on my priest...

Hopefully this is a bug that will be fixed soon. I honestly don't see why they would exclude this stuff.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Please no.. I had my blood knight gear all ready to go for my healing spec. If they don't fix this where can I find plate armor that looks the same? Is this only for lv 60 gear? I want to use merciless gladiator for my ret spec.
90 Human Paladin
I know I'm certainly unhappy. That pooches up the majority of my outfits, since they all incorporate either the shoulders or the 2h hammer.
14 Draenei Mage
I bought my set months ago, I didn't bother farming other sets cause I already had mine. It's great that someone makes a thread about whale shark or something and blues will post but when it's something important we're left wondering what's going on.
85 Troll Shaman
Any blue response on why level 60 pvp items cannot be used for transmog?
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm heart broke now. The headpiece and shoulders were the only things that matched my Robes of the Guardian Saint
100 Human Mage
11/29/2011 11:38 AMPosted by Jinjun

If they haven't responded with a reason you can't do it, then it's probably just a bug.

29 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2011 11:38 AMPosted by Jinjun

You can wait like we did for over a month, the blues seem to not care about this, we had dozens of posts on both us and EU forums about this. We never once got a comment regarding this.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]