Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I meant don't know the answer. Sorry I missed a very important word there. Though if one would at least post to acknowledge they are aware of the issue that would be nice.

they were aware of it on the ptr, they never said anything. I dont think its a glitch or bug I think it on purpose, they dont want that gear mogged /shrug
Edited by Vileintent on 11/29/2011 12:27 PM PST
29 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2011 12:26 PMPosted by Vaelkyri

Maybe you do not know how the CMs work. They are, I bet, well aware of this issue now but have no info on it to share. They might have to talk to devs about it.

Seeing as how it was reported on the PTR over and over and over and over, im surprise they dont has some canned response ready.

Or locked these threads, as per there usual methods or cold shouldering the player base.
29 Undead Warlock
It's definitely not because the gear is easy to obtain. Level 10 greens are easy to obtain.
List of rules: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196342583?page=1

I'm assuming it's a bug. One that needs to be fixed fast.
It's not just the lvl 60 PvP gear, the level 70 Blue Grand Marshal gear (armour similar to the old battlemasters you queued at for BG's) Doesn't work either
85 Human Mage
11/29/2011 12:24 PMPosted by Vinya
Though if one would at least post to acknowledge they are aware of the issue that would be nice.

Agreed. Are they aware of this issue? Do they believe it is an issue? It would be comforting to know.
82 Draenei Priest
I am also highly displeased with this, as well as all of the other silly limits placed on transmogrification. I hope that this one's a bug.
Edited by Obgynkènobi on 11/29/2011 12:33 PM PST
100 Draenei Death Knight
I WANT MY [Grand Marshal's Claymore] Blizzard!!! Make it so....also make it that if I want swords instead of a axes I can have my sword...I love swords!!! to many lame restrictions blizzard hear us out.
1 Blood Elf Paladin
They are deliberately ignoring this issue. If they don't have the answers yet, they can at least ACKNOWLEDGE the many threads out there about this.. What I'm more annoyed about is the "Void storage" I wonder how many people are actually going to use it. Waste of gold.
I just bought the lvl 60 Pally PvP gear just the other day specifically to transmog my stuff into it. I always wanted to wear it, and I think it's iconic of the Alliance.

Fix it, or you better have one helluva reason why I can't wear it.
85 Human Paladin
All Blizz needs to say is

1. Its a bug, currently working on a fix

2. Its a big, no time table for a fix. Find other gear.

3. It's working as intended.

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

thank you sir! you can ignore my tweet :)
29 Blood Elf Paladin
Ill rephrase, thank you for finally posting, just kinda disappointed that it took over a month to even get this kinda response.
Edited by Saigos on 11/29/2011 12:49 PM PST
1 Blood Elf Paladin

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

Ty for responding at least.
100 Blood Elf Mage

HOW HARD IS THAT?

THANK YOU! Finally. All we are wanting to know is that you are acknowledging this problem.^.^ thank you.
85 Human Paladin
i think people aren't frustrated by a slow response today fellow blue, but by lack of response during ptr testing!

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Thanks for the response. Glad to know it's on the list. Back to RL things that want my attention. : /
90 Blood Elf Paladin

HOW HARD IS THAT?

YAY we are heard!
Dear gods, thanks. I've been looking forward to going back to my Field Marshal's look since I heard Transmog existed!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]