Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

They added new vendors with all the horde / alliance lvl 60 pvp gear to area 52, In attempting to purchase it from those vendors you get a "locked" error message, regardless of class/ faction.

Even the blue hunter set which i have the rank (commander) to have originally earnt is locked out.

Just wanted to add again, The blue rare lvl 70 Grand Marshall PvP set, the set you could get for honour during season 1 that disappeared when the season 1 gear became available for honour also gets the very same error message when you try to use it to transmog
90 Blood Elf Mage
bump. fix it please. bump.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2011 02:43 PMPosted by Xanzul

whats that....saying oh hey umm yeah...were still fixing bugs...that should of been resolved

patch day ...sucks.... lol

Anyone that thinks any software patch can be deployed without bugs and other issues is incredibly ignorant.

The bug has been known for over a month.
55 Dwarf Death Knight

I hope they make this gear useable again for transmog. I got the set back in the day before BC and I just wanted to wear it again with current stats. It would be a great retro set.
41 Gnome Priest
All Blizz needs to say is

1. Its a bug, currently working on a fix

2. Its a big, no time table for a fix. Find other gear.

3. It's working as intended.

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

Not a new issue I posted about this a few weeks ago, it was known maybe a month ago on the PTR.
87 Blood Elf Hunter
11/29/2011 02:31 PMPosted by Angelika
Transmogged t1 just fine. It just seems to be the pvp set which I like better.

I seriously hope this is a bug. I was hoping to farm that set (the Grand Marshal mage set) on my draenei mage.
29 Blood Elf Paladin
Lets keep this up front , ocme on blues dont let us down
85 Worgen Warrior
All Blizz needs to say is

1. Its a bug, currently working on a fix

2. Its a big, no time table for a fix. Find other gear.

3. It's working as intended.

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

Is Daxx working on fixing all the broken models that happened with cata i got a pretty good list (at least related to warriors gear)

Kinda makes me sad to transmog kalimdors revenge when it looks a shadow of its former self.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

The bug has been known for over a month.

That doesn't mean all they have to do is flip a switch to fix it. If it was that simple it would have been done over a month ago. Also it isn't servere enough to delay 4.3. Is it annoying? Yes. Is it game breaking? No.

They never even acknowleged it. When software is released with know issues those issues should be documented. If they didn't know about it then they were not even reading the the posts in either of the PTR forums. You don't really know the situation.
Edited by Zarcistiri on 11/29/2011 3:21 PM PST
41 Gnome Priest
They never even acknowleged it. When software is released with know issues those issues should be documented. If they didn't know about it then they were not even reading the the posts in either of the PTR forums. You don't really know the situation.

Or maybe just maybe they thought they fixed it in time before the patch went live and it turned out to still be broken? Either way the developers were aware of it. Acknowledging an issue =/= ignoring it.

It wasn't fixed on the PTR, why would you jump to the conclusion that they thought they fixed it?
Edited by Healstime on 11/29/2011 3:29 PM PST
85 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2011 03:21 PMPosted by Xanzul
Acknowledging an issue =/= ignoring it.

I can't speak for you, but there is no job that I have ever held that would allow me to just not acknowledge a known problem that was certainly going to happen to the customer.

85 Worgen Druid
How hard is it for a blue to just acknowledge this and say they passed it along to the developers or sent it in the right direction?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Or maybe just maybe they thought they fixed it in time before the patch went live and it turned out to still be broken? Either way the developers were aware of it. Acknowledging an issue =/= ignoring it.

Like I said, you don't know the situation. Not a day went by when this did not come up and people were posting on it all the way up until Monday, probably Tuesday morning.

Not Acknowledging an issue = ignoring it.

I have to give props to Bashi for doing more today for this issue than anyone else did while this issue was known, but it should have never come to this. Blizz really needs to learn how to fight fires better.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]