LF PVP Guild

85 Night Elf Death Knight
i am noob in PVP but i want learn how to be a great PVPer. i am willing to do the time and put in the effort needed to become a good PVPer. So i am looking for a nice guild that will help me do that
Reply Quote
Before you go looking for a PvP guild, there's a few things you've gotta fix.

-- Spec --

Frost is fun in PvP, but your spec is crap, not going to try to be nice about it. Go to AJ, or even look at a few specs around on other sites. You've got a 2 hander yet specced for DW. No good. Lichborne and On a Pale Horse, get these too. The rest, well, I won't do all the homework for you.

-- Gear --

Okay, I can see you're gearing up, but really? The stopwatch? Why? Get rid of it... and get a new trinkets. I'll admit, I'm guilty of having my level 70 one still, but if you're looking to PvP a lot, there's no excuse.

Get gems in your gear.

Will give you cudos for tossing in Spell Pen, but don't go nuts. Find out that magic number.

-- Professions --

Top off JCing and level Enchanting. Those ring enchants are nice and cheap, and Chimera Eyes are boss once you get good gear.

----

I'm a newb to a point when it comes to PvP (mainly because I don't play FotM) but there's some research to be done if you want to back a decent impression on any PvP guild that's mildly serious. Just saying. Take the time to clean yourself up, and a lot more guilds will actually look. Not saying this to be a !@# but as someone who has gone through the trouble to get gear, enchants, and gems to make sure that while I might not be the best, I at least look like I'm going to try.

(Edit since spelling is hard.)
Edited by Carstine on 11/29/2011 5:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
yea i hear u i am going to change spec was speced to do pve for a little cause a friend want me to try it out but didn't find a guild to do it with and i like pvp more so i am back to pvp and been looking for a blood spec and found one so going to change to it
Reply Quote
Cool cool. Glad you didn't take this as an attack, but as help. Good luck with your search!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If need be, We have some pretty versed DKs in our guild that could chat with ya a little more in detail about spec/role in pvp.
Reply Quote
yea just tell them to hit me up when they are on or if cool with you i would like to join your guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
sure thing! And for some reason...I was thinking you were horde this whole time. Dunno why, but hit one of us up in game with a /who massacre and we'll help ya out.
Reply Quote
(It's the ears... Shhh.)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Carstine why you gotta be so mean.
Reply Quote
Hey! I'm just sayin', right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]