We just killed Nozdormu

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/29/2011 08:29 PMPosted by Pariva
I think there's a doctor who'd be suitable for his post. Not entirely sure who he is though, he's a strange sort of man.

DR. STRANGELOVE?!

It's pronounced Strangle-Glove. Get it right.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
you know, I really hope time travel never happens, so we don't have to experience these paradox's irl

but wait, if there isn't time travels now, they never have figured it out!

but maybe they have changed history already, trying to make us believe there not there!

I WILL FIND YOU, YOU PESKY TIME TRAVELERS
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
you know, I really hope time travel never happens, so we don't have to experience these paradox's irl

but wait, if there isn't time travels now, they never have figured it out!

but maybe they have changed history already, trying to make us believe there not there!

I WILL FIND YOU, YOU PESKY TIME TRAVELERS

Tying this all into our lovely quantum physics laws: Supposedly, a parallel universe exists with every possible outcome for every action or any thing. There are time travellers in parallel universes. There are also people in parallel universes who have logically figured out how to travel between parallel universes. Parallel clones are such the nicest people. Until you realize they have an un-natural thirst for blood.

(This logic mostly pulled out of nowhere and does not respect an in-depth nor serious analysis.)
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Death Knight
I want the Doctor to be the aspect of time.

WoW needs a lil sonic.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Gnome Warrior
I have a flux capacitor in here somewhere <digs around in bags>..daggum Bagnon not working! >:(
Edited by Huggywuggles on 11/29/2011 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
dead/alive.....

nozdormu. new lich king?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
11/29/2011 08:04 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Nozdormu is both dead and alive.

Schrödinger's dragon.

I smirked

Mostly because it brought back memories of the cat from Three Panel Soul.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
11/29/2011 08:04 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Nozdormu is both dead and alive.

Schrödinger's dragon.

I need to make a t-shirt of this!
Reply Quote
Don't we go into the future to kill him? In which case, his current existence is perfectly fine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
This both confused and intrigued me.

Nozdormu killed Nozdormu, but Nozdormu IS Nozdormu, so did Nozdormu kill Nozdormu, or did Nozdormu kill Nozdormu?
Reply Quote
This both confused and intrigued me.

Nozdormu killed Nozdormu, but Nozdormu IS Nozdormu, so did Nozdormu kill Nozdormu, or did Nozdormu kill Nozdormu?

Present Noz killed Future Noz, which means he now knows that the FUTURE him is bound to become corrupt and be killed by his past self in an endless loop.

He knew it all along. When he was made Aspect of Time, the Titans showed him his own death to be sure he knew that he was mortal.
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Hunter
...Then who was phone?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]