Conquest Points

yeah they need to wipe those points, no warnings or anything.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
11/30/2011 11:03 PMPosted by Bloz
What about the people that reached their conquest point cap after rollover on Tuesday? I currently have 0 conquest points and can only earn a couple hundred more since I played after rollover and nearly reached my cap. I know it won't be much in the long run, but it seems I'll miss out on starting the season with a piece of new season pvp gear.

How did you achieve your conquest cap after the rollover? Were you part of the small segment that had arenas/RBGs available to you or something? If so, maybe contanct a GM.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The patch didn't come in until a few hours after normal reset. I'm on the East Coast so everything resets at 4:00 AM and patch didn't come in to convert conquest to honor until 6:00 AM.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
How did you achieve your conquest cap after the rollover? Were you part of the small segment that had arenas/RBGs available to you or something? If so, maybe contanct a GM.

It wasn't intended for Arenas or Rated BGs to be available again until the start of Season 11, so those points were wiped intentionally.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
What about those of us that stayed up late Monday and into early Tuesday doing Arenas before Maintenance but after the Daily / Weekly Resets trying to push for Titles.
My team and I only did 3 or 4 games and my Conquest Points for the Week are at 1190/1679 but yet I only have 650 Conquest Points.

And just my 2 cents on this whole "Break Week", if it really is supposed to be a break week we shouldn't be able to earn points for the next season. It's like going on vacation for a week but still having people call you on your Cell Phone or working from a laptop on the Beach. Like others have said getting fully capped this week for Conquest from doing Random Battle Grounds is a Slow and sometimes Painful Process which doesn't really sound like a "Break". Not the mention the fact that people still having there higher Conquest Caps from last season even though the season is supposed to be over.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I made a ticket about having done arena games early Tuesday morning (after the 3AM reset). Said it was unfair that I didn't keep the Conquest Points, but they still counted towards my cap for the next week. A GM responded confirming the timing was of the way the two different resets was responsible, so fixed it and now I can earn the full 1650 Conquest this week.

Here's his exact response:

Sorry about that this did happen becuase you were doing this after the rest but before the patch. I did go ahead and fix it for you this time here. So you will be able to earn the correct ammount of conquest points for the week.
Edited by Suppmeh on 12/1/2011 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
By the way, I realized that Random Battleground was not giving the 50 Conquest after the first one in the day that gives 100. Is this intended, since the next season still didn´t begin?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If people will be able to keep these point how come on my druid, the Ui show that I have already earn 1000+ points, but I only have 100 conquest points. doesn't that make it unfair for people who were doing arena on Monday to lose the conquest because we were doing arena Monday Night / Tuesday morning? I can only get another 250-550 conquest point, while everyone else can get 1650, enough for a new season gear.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Will the weekend call to arms BG's reward the same 100/50 pts as the random?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/30/2011 02:34 PMPosted by Tré
Blues read the BG forums?

Madness, we are all just hallucinating,
Reply Quote
6 Undead Priest
So... can i just clarify, people who did RBGs last week have a bigger cap this week, they get to farm up those points and keep them?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
why are kids crying about how they werent told. the first win of the day gives 100 conquest and every bg win after that gives 50. quick QQ ing and go grind bg's nub
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Is the additional 50 just for randoms or Call to Arms as well?
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Rogue
The clarification I'd like is...

The Conquest points we get to keep for this 'down' week...is it just a way to get an early cap of Conquest points or will we be able to cap again next week?

For example, if my cap is 0/1650 and I get 1650 via random bgs during this down week, I keep those 1650 Conquest points. Next week, when the season officially starts, will I be sitting at 1650/1650, or will it be 0/1650 (with 1650 from the down week already 'banked') ?

PLEASE CLARIFY

Thanks.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I made a ticket about having done arena games early Tuesday morning (after the 3AM reset). Said it was unfair that I didn't keep the Conquest Points, but they still counted towards my cap for the next week. A GM responded confirming the timing was of the way the two different resets was responsible, so fixed it and now I can earn the full 1650 Conquest this week.

This happened to me too, and the current ticket ETA is 4.5 days. :|
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
My Conquest Cap is 3061 and I've currently racked up 1700 doing random bg's. I do intend on filling up, so am I seriously going to get to start the season with 3061 Conq? That rules if so.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/01/2011 06:14 PMPosted by Trollmadruga
By the way, I realized that Random Battleground was not giving the 50 Conquest after the first one in the day that gives 100. Is this intended, since the next season still didn´t begin?

Along the same lines...

I've noticed that just after the patch I was able to get the 50 conquest per win even if I chose the bg to participate in and didn't use the random function. Then came a hotfix. Too bad, I prefer certain bg's to others and don't see why one win is treated as inferior to another.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]