Extra Action Button

85 Tauren Paladin
So I was doing Dragon Soul, and my guild got to Ultraxion.

I was expecting some sort of pop up for Heroic Will, but I did not get it and the raid wiped.

Guild members said it was due to bartender, I would have to make a macro.

So I made a macro '/click ExtraActionButton1', and key bound it to the letter K.
So we do another pull K doesn't work, the macro didn't work. It just plain isn't working.

So I disabled all add-ons, and it still wasn't working. Other guild members made the same macro I made and had mostly the same UI I did. Their macro and key binding worked, and their Heroic Will did its function. Mine did not.

So before the last attempt K began to work, or better yet, the Heroic Will icon showed up on my screen. So I enabled all my add-ons and it was still there.

I want to know why and how I can fix this;
Macro not working for /click ExtraActionButton1.
Key binding not working for Extra Action Button 1 bound to the letter K.
Why the icon is not showing up on my screen.
Why did it show up randomly on my screen?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
:(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
So I use Dominos, and had the same problem. (I run 2 screens running wow, you can see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGql14BypqQ ) Then realizing that the 'center' of my screen is actually where my 2 monitors meet, I started moving things around. I found out that it was being hidden by recount. So I dont know if Bartender has made it, its own button yet, but I know Dominos does. The mods feel/look the same so if you have time to change your UI around, I would switch for now.

P.S. The macro for me also didnt work.

Edited by Uglyknee on 12/8/2011 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The macro should work, it's independent of mods. Make sure you typed it in correctly:

/click ExtraActionButton1
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Easy solution is to use the key bindings to bind it to an easy button... i use "~" personally (key to the left of "1"

Also, bartender has the extra action button, enable it in the options

Laeelin/Plaguewall/Bax
Reply Quote
On bartender type /bt to bring up the options, then make sure Extra Action Bar is enabled under bars. Not sure how to turn it on in Dominos.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
ELF
I had the same problem and the macro wouldn't work for me either, once i updated bartender it worked fine but before that i bound it to a key from the wow keybind menu and it worked :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]