<The Tower> LFM Raiders

85 Human Warrior
<The Tower> is looking for more raiders. Any and all experience levels are welcome.

We're looking for all roles, all classes.

We have a few spots on our main raid team, which is raiding Dragon Soul, Saturday and Sunday, noon realm time.

We're also looking for a lot of players to fill out a Firelands raid team to help gear people for Dragon Soul, as well as work on the Legendary staff for those that want it.

We will also run T11 raids as well as pre-Cata raids for anyone who is interested for gear, transmog gear, achievements, mounts, pets, entertainment, or whatever.

If you are interested in joining the main raid team, the minimum ilvl is 370+ (easily attainable through the new dungeons), but no experience in any raids is necessary. If you want to join the main raid team, please talk to me in game. If I'm not online, please feel free to send an in game mail, and we can figure out a time to talk.

If you are interested in joining us for the other raids, you can send me an in game mail or post a reply here.
Edited by Pogo on 1/3/2012 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Still recruiting everything for any raids you're interested in.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
I'd be more than happy to start raiding on this toon. I was in a 10 man with you tonight but you had other guildes. that same dk is available for tank or dps roles. let me know if you have a place for us.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Our number one priority for the core team right now is heal. We need one more healer to round out our healer team.

Between our 2nd tank and our 2nd melee DPS, we're still trying to find out who we really want, but we've already got a DK tank, so we're looking for a shield tank.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
sounds interesting, i really want to get into an a helpful guild thats doing different content that i never had a chance too seeee
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
You're welcome to send me a whisper in game with any questions you have.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We're still recruiting, looking for more raiders, dungeoneers, casuals, whatever. Come feel free to hang out with us.

However, between now and the New Year, my online time will be severely limited because of the holidays and such. Our raid team is currently on hiatus until Tuesday, January 3rd.

I will be able to log on occasionally between now and then, so if you are interested please send me an in-game mail.

Tuesday, January 3rd, our raid team will be off its break and back to full force however.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Our new raid times will be Saturday and Sunday at noon realm time, starting this weekend.

Reply here, PST, or send in game mail for more details. Looking for all roles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]