Honey Badgers 8/8 Heroic DS guild recruiting

100 Troll Druid
Honey Badgers is a new raiding guild that hosts a main raid group that is 6/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We are currently looking for both raiders and non-raiders to grow the guild. We host three separate raids each week. Main raid takes place on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:30-10:30 server (Mountain Standard Time). We also host an additional fresh DS on Mondays from 6:30 server to 10:30 server for anybody that cannot raid with the main group or is desirous of bringing an alt. I do not require guild membership to take part in the monday raid.

We welcome casual players to join the guild as long as they are drama free. To become a raider there are certain expectations that need to be met. Raiding is a team effort and it is decidedly unfair for some players to carry other players. That being said, the majority of the main group raiders have more than four years experience and are more than happy to provide you the resources necessary to become a serious raider.
The request for “drama free” members is not a trite platitude. Personal character is far more important to me than raid performance and no matter how adroit or experienced a member is they will still be removed for unethical behavior.

If you have any questions or would like to join feel free to contact Vladise (GM), Ketron, or Dryder in game or via the mail system.
Edited by Vladise on 8/16/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I found the post. So were do I go now to claim my box of twinkies and the free pony?????
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
Bump for great justice!
Reply Quote
81 Orc Hunter
Who let the Badger in da house?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/01/2011 12:12 PMPosted by Vladise
To become a raider there are certain expectations that need to be met.

Also a night alone with me in goldshire.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/01/2011 11:53 PMPosted by Honeybear
To become a raider there are certain expectations that need to be met.

Also a night alone with me in goldshire.

Wait, is that an expectation, a reward....or a punishment???? =)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Ahhhh shame, too early for me the raid time. Need an active guild like this but my schedule won't allow me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited by Inaba on 12/9/2011 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We kick grandmas down stairs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)