[A] <Vanquish> 8/8rDS LFM 25m

85 Night Elf Druid
Healing wise we have immediate need for holy/disc priest and a shaman or holy paladin.

We also have immediate need for a shadow priest.

Contact Gardorian or myself about getting a trial for these vacancies.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
We could also use a good DK as well
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wouldn't mind another hunter as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Another week's lock out, are you raiding? what bosses have you killed? Want to kill Deathwing? Come join us
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
zomg!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Currently we need everything.

priests - high priority all specs
Warlocks
mages
Rogues
Warriors dps
Deathknights
paladins - prot and holy
Druids all specs
hunters Marks and Survival pref
Shamen all specs
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Traks is alive!
Reply Quote
61 Undead Priest
Why don't you guys just admit you're not good enough for 25 mans and downgrade to 10 man? If you look at progression this expansion, it's all about the 10 mans. If you're having trouble with H Morchok, you'll bang your heads against a wall on Warlord(especially healers), etc...

Seriously. 10 man or bust. And you obviously have roster/attendance issues, and trying to recruit for 25 mans on Staghelm is like trying to get a fat kid to eat carrots. Do yourselves a favor and just downgrade to 1 uber 10 man or 2 10 mans. You'll save yourselves a LOAD of stress and headache.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
01/07/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Darkgambit
Traks is alive!

Who is this?
Sorry i don't recognize the name
Reply Quote
61 Undead Priest
I'm so glad you see it that way, Mer :P
Reply Quote
To be honest with the !@#$ shape that the server is in atm....to hide behind an alt at this point is showing how small your %@!% is. If you wanna take shots at people and bash them for not being "good enough for 25s" which dosent make much sense to begin with then do it on your main that is in his/her prestigious 25 man guild id love to see it. While your at take a big hot %^-* and suck on it for me.

@Dreadalive
Edited by Rage on 1/11/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Hunter
I heard PVE is so hard that it takes 25 people wiping over and over again till everyone remember to move out of the fire.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Who is this?
Sorry i don't recognize the name

fail =(
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Hunter
01/13/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Mer
I heard PVE is so hard that it takes 25 people wiping over and over again till everyone remember to move out of the fire.

Maybe if you left trade chat for one second you might be able to experience the game outside of spamming the same ridiculous line over and over again. On both factions. (Seriously, you pay 15$ a month for that?)

say what??
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Hunter

say what??

Talking about your terrible main, genius.

You play on AKAMA?? thats where my main is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]