[H] Internet Dragons needs 1 healer DS10(8/8)

90 Orc Shaman
Hey there,

Internet Dragons is a friendly raiding guild that still takes raiding seriously enough to consider ourselves progression.

We were 4/7 heroic mode in FL, and are currently 8/8 in DS10. We intend to start on heroic modes next week.

We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7-1030 PST.

We are looking for a healer (especially resto shamans or holy pallies) for our main raid group. Feel free to send an in-game mail or tell to:

Rokksteady
Infused
Dreylocke
Balandor

OR respond to this thread and we'll get in touch. We'll consider just about anyone, but please have FL experience at the very least and an ilevel of 370. We're much more concerned with skill than with gear.
Edited by Rokksteady on 1/4/2012 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I've gotten a couple of bites, just wanted to bamp this up.

A holy pally would be awesome, if you're out there...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We filled a heal spot, and find ourselves looking for another.

any healer is welcome to contact us, holy pallies / resto shamans especially.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
6/8 now! Still need a solid healer! Got down to the last plate on Spine with 2 subs, so if we can clean up this roster, we'll be moving right along.

WTB Holy pally :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Damn that Infused for beating me to the punch! But yeah, 6/8 while using 2 non-regulars.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump to the top. Would love a Holy pally, but any strong healer would suffice. Keep in mind we're willing to consider any exceptional players! We will be 7/8 this week at least, come join us!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still looking for 1 healer for this Tuesday's raid.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I would be interested in applying, If you guys are still looking for a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sure Jackie. If you want to make a horde alt and send me a tell tonight around 630 server time we can chat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]