Who's going to win the raiding race on Bfist?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Who do you think is gonna be the first to get "Savior of Azeroth"?

Let the trolling begin.
Edited by Khone on 12/2/2011 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
spot in a potentially good thread for sale
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Unbiased answer - Its too soon to tell honestly until at least the first week or two of heroics (normals mean nothing)

Biased answer - lol? is this even a question there is a reason people don't like BDC... We make them look bad
Reply Quote
My opinion is:

In 25 man it will be Cute > Foundation > PPP=Artifice

I will not speculate 10 man because I'm in one and want to win the game.

-Didy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Who's watching the watchmen?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I vote the asians.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/02/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Darkith
I vote the asians.

Thanks for your vote we got two of those
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/02/2011 02:35 AMPosted by Berìct
Biased answer - lol? is this even a question there is a reason people don't like BDC... We make them look bad

.... dot com.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Go fig Didy mainswaps to rogue this tier. lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I also think <Cute> will finish first.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I also think <Cute> will finish first.

As a master in the art of "finishing first" my expert opinion disagrees
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
The only guild that came anywhere close to us in 25 man was Cute. They're definitely second best on the server. Before the utter burnination of half of BDC's core, we were top 500 in the world. Now that we've given up 25 man and trimmed the fat, we're better than we ever were in 25s. Either some other guild would have to suddenly rise from no where, or we'd have to break our legs in the race to end up not winning it.

But hey, the easiest part of 10 man is not having to carry baddies, so never fear, Cute Artificers that ride Pretty Pink Pwnies across the Foundation of Boulderfist, we know that 20/25 of your raiders are good...too bad the rest aren't.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Total... you totally just gave a serious answer... way to ruin this thread

But he is right BDC > you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The only guild that came anywhere close to us in 25 man was Cute. They're definitely second best on the server. Before the utter burnination of half of BDC's core, we were top 500 in the world. Now that we've given up 25 man and trimmed the fat, we're better than we ever were in 25s. Either some other guild would have to suddenly rise from no where, or we'd have to break our legs in the race to end up not winning it.

But hey, the easiest part of 10 man is not having to carry baddies, so never fear, Cute Artificers that ride Pretty Pink Pwnies across the Foundation of Boulderfist, we know that 20/25 of your raiders are good...too bad the rest aren't.

But this contradicts the fact <Cute> killed Deathwing before <Bad Dot Com>.

Explain.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
(I'm not sure what timezone wowprogress puts this in but that doesn't matter)

<cute>
First kill - Nov 30, 2011 02:48
Last kill - Nov 30, 2011 12:25
Total raid time = 9hrs. 37min

<Bad Dot Com>
First kill - Nov 30, 2011 04:17
Last kill - Dec 1, 2011 06:44

Total raid time = roughly 5hrs 44min

What's is the difference? we ended raided and started again to finish...
Edited by Berìct on 12/2/2011 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Like my daddy always said: "If you ain't first, you last".
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Cute #1!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You guys just don't like Cute because even though this server is so unbalanced in favor of horde, Cute still gets the 1sts ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well there are actually several reasons why I don't like Cute NONE of which are because they beat me to ONE server first.

There are reasons such as the rogues who come to durotar from Cute and gank people who lose duels whenever they have both vanish and prep up.

Or that the people who claim the credit for the pve accomplishments cannot communicate with the dedicated raiders who achieve them without a translator.

and for the thing you said about "Unbalanced in favor of horde"... lol you obviously haven't played horde side because quantity does not equal quality 95% of horde side can't even tell you how to gem their class properly
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/04/2011 07:56 PMPosted by Berìct
There are reasons such as the rogues who come to durotar from Cute and gank people who lose duels whenever they have both vanish and prep up.

you mad brah?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]